Tommy Robinson

Discussion of current events
Mr. Perfect

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Word is Tommy has been put in a majority muslim jail, which is effectively a death sentence. This has turned into a political execution in a Western country.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:10 pm
Word is Tommy has been put in a majority muslim jail, which is effectively a death sentence. This has turned into a political execution in a Western country.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... opulation/
REPORT: UK Activist Tommy Robinson Moved to Maximum Security Prison With 71% Muslim Population
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila June 13, 2018
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:25 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote:
REPORT: UK Activist Tommy Robinson Moved to Maximum Security Prison With 71% Muslim Population
More speculative histrionics please!

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:25 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote:
More speculative histrionics please!
Okey dokey

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/06/briti ... -robinson/
British MEP’s microphone turned off in European Parliament for asking ‘approved’ question about Tommy Robinson
By Voice of Europe 14 June 2018

British MEP, Janice Atkinson, attempted to raise the urgent human rights issue of Tommy Robinson’s secret transfer from a safe prison to a highly dangerous prison at today’s ENF group.

Her microphone was cut (video fragment at the bottom) and abuse hurled at her by Conservative MEP, Ashley Fox, before she was able to get past her introductory statements. Janice describes today’s event here:

Today my ENF group, through our secretariat, tabled a request to raise an urgent human rights issue. It was approved by the president and I was called to speak before voting.

However, as usual, despite being approved, we are shut down.

I was also attacked in a nasty verbal exchange, not caught on camera, with the leader of the UK Conservatives, Ashley Fox MEP, who I couldn’t hear above the noise.

But his facial expressions told me he didn’t welcome me asking them to intervene and speak to their Home Secretary and Justice Minister about the removal of Tommy Robinson from relatively safe Hull prison to Leicester which has a higher Muslim population. That Muslim population threatened Tommy with death last night.

In this angry exchange I told Mr Fox his government will have blood on their hands if anything happens to Tommy and Lord Pearson will personally sue the Home Secretary, Sajid Javid.

It just so happened that it was after we paid tribute to murdered MP Jo Cox. We all stood to remember her. Sadly, Labour MEPs are using her name to blacken me. But that’s now the state of UK Labour.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Fatwa.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... son-video/

Not sure how solid this is, but amazing if the UK uses muslim vigilantes to do their rubouts.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 am
Here is the original video, hard to see what was illegal. A 2nd person was filming right next to him and was not arrested.

I've watched this video so many times and I can't find out what he did that was illegal. I'm amazed this would warrant a death sentence.

Standing in the street with a livestream. Isn't this 2018?

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:17 pm

When justice is as furtive and malleable as this only one principle remains to guide you - do not make your ruling party look bad........
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........