The US is tearing itself apart.....

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: The US is tearing itself apart.....

Post by Doc » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:17 am

What American identitarian leftists look like while watching CNN and MSNBC
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:28 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:28 am
Your placing of these two entirely unrelated events together in the same post causes me to question whether you have any grasp on logic.

What the f**k does the temporary abolition of a metropolitan police force as first step in the reform of the body and the attempted murder of a police chief in Mexico by a local drug mafia hit squad have to do with one another?
As I noted, it was a random juxtaposition. A radical reformation of an institution initiated by those who may not have as much skin in the game as those they are initiating those radical reforms for...... with a social situation where just having an effective police force would be a great improvement in quality of life.....'>.......
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:39 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:28 pm
neverfail wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:28 am
Your placing of these two entirely unrelated events together in the same post causes me to question whether you have any grasp on logic.

What the f**k does the temporary abolition of a metropolitan police force as first step in the reform of the body and the attempted murder of a police chief in Mexico by a local drug mafia hit squad have to do with one another?
As I noted, it was a random juxtaposition. A radical reformation of an institution initiated by those who may not have as much skin in the game as those they are initiating those radical reforms for...... with a social situation where just having an effective police force would be a great improvement in quality of life.....'>.......
With that I can only agree.