Is Bloomberg a racist?

Discussion of current events
cassowary

Is Bloomberg a racist?

Post by cassowary » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 am

Bloomberg says black neighborhoods are where the crime is.
“Ninety-five percent of murders — murderers and murder victims — fit one M.O.,” Mr. Bloomberg is heard saying. “You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, 16-25. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city….
What do you guys think?
The Imp :D

Doc

Re: Is Bloomberg a racist?

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:41 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 am
“Ninety-five percent of murders — murderers and murder victims — fit one M.O.,” Mr. Bloomberg is heard saying. “You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, 16-25. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city….
What do you guys think?
Bloomberg wants money and the power it buys him.

It may or may not be true in virtually every city But what is true in virtually every city in the US is that the governments have almost exclusively been run by the Democratic party for generations. One notable exception in NYC which had a horrendous murder rate until Giuliani became mayor. He pushed the judges to give out real jail terms for those convicted of crimes. Introduced a system to identify hot spots for crime, and greatly increased the use of stop and frisk. It didn't stop increasing until NYC lost a court suit against it.

Here is the audio of Bloomberg

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:59 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:41 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 am
What do you guys think?
Bloomberg wants money and the power it buys him.

It may or may not be true in virtually every city But what is true in virtually every city in the US is that the governments have almost exclusively been run by the Democratic party for generations. One notable exception in NYC which had a horrendous murder rate until Giuliani became mayor. He pushed the judges to give out real jail terms for those convicted of crimes. Introduced a system to identify hot spots for crime, and greatly increased the use of stop and frisk. It didn't stop increasing until NYC lost a court suit against it.

Here is the audio of Bloomberg

If you want some evidence that Bloomberg is buying power with his money:

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 pm

Did Bloomberg also state that The Pope is a Catholic and The Grand Mufti a Muslim ?