I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Discussion of current events
User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 3549
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by cassowary » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... mp-voters/

The speaker does not realise that the Nazis were Socialists too.
The Imp :D

User avatar
armchair_pundit
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by armchair_pundit » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:02 pm

oh boy, can we have the argument again about whether nazis were lefties or righties? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

neverfail
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by neverfail » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Flogging the same old dead horse is still not going to bring the cadaver back to life.

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 3116
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by Sertorio » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:53 pm

neverfail wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:55 pm
Flogging the same old dead horse is still not going to bring the cadaver back to life.
The NAZI party had for a time a strong left wing, but Hitler dealt with it when he decapitated the SA. But I don't think that Cass is totally wrong on this one.

User avatar
lzzrdgrrl
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 pm
Location: Okie Doke

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:08 pm

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 3746
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:38 am

My favorite quite from the article

"“That’s kind of what all Bernie’s whole fucking like, ‘hey, free education for everybody’ because we’re going to have to teach you to not be a fucking Nazi,” he added."

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 3549
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by cassowary » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:53 pm
neverfail wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:55 pm
Flogging the same old dead horse is still not going to bring the cadaver back to life.
The NAZI party had for a time a strong left wing, but Hitler dealt with it when he decapitated the SA. But I don't think that Cass is totally wrong on this one.
Thanks Sertorio. That’s mighty honest of you.
The Imp :D

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 3746
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:36 am

Warrens is for all purposes out. Buttagegg is sinking. Reports point to Biden going down next week over Ukrane. Now Bernie:




Image
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1718
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:15 am

Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:36 am
Warrens is for all purposes out. Buttagegg is sinking. Reports point to Biden going down next week over Ukrane. Now Bernie:




Image
Thanks for ruining my day, Doc. And here I thought the witch was dead . . .

neverfail
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: I told you leftists are dangerous people.

Post by neverfail » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:24 pm

American politics - how dreary! :(

Post Reply