Jeffrey Epstein croaks

Discussion of current events
Jim the Moron

Jeffrey Epstein croaks

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:19 am

The creep is no longer with us. But suicide? Me thinks not. Some folks adopted the Thai model of offing inconvenient folks while they are in prison.

Doc

Re: Jeffrey Epstein croaks

Post by Doc » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:53 am

There is no way this is legitimate. Epstein should have been under a suicide watch The clintons and MI6 are the usual suspects here But it could be someone else that has not been outted as of yet. I forgot to add CIA.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:19 pm

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:30 pm

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:12 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mself.html
Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM: Questions mount over why billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named powerful friends including Prince Andrew

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 am

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:17 pm

MAybe this thread should have been titled "Reports of Jeffery Epstein's suicide have been great exaggerated "

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... les-death/

Epstein’s Cellmate Was Removed One Day Before the Pedophile’s Death

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:02 am

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Epstein Had Broken Bones In Neck, Journalist Warned To Drop Story...

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 am

Epstein's butler was criminally charged for trying to sell his file on Epstein's doings AFTER Epstein plead guilty for his sex crimes and got a slap on the wrist.

https://www.cernovich.com/the-mystery-o ... rodriguez/

The Mystery of Jeffrey Epstein’s Butler

By Mike Cernovich Leave a Comment

Jeffrey Epstein had a butler named Alfredo Rodríguez. Without Googling, Can you guess what happened to Alfredo Rodríguez?

Epstein’s butler was indicted for felony charges, while Epstein was never federally prosecuted.

You can’t make this stuff up.
Read the Alfredo Rodríguez documents here:

FBI file of Alfredo Rodríguez,
https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/upload ... -of-01.pdf
Criminal complaint against Alfredo Rodríguez
https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/upload ... butler.pdf