Cher kills liberalism in one tweet

Discussion of current events
Mr. Perfect

Cher kills liberalism in one tweet

Post by Mr. Perfect » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Rarely can you get someone to destroy their own ideology completely in one statement, but it's gratifying when it happens. In this case brain dead celebrity liberal Democrat and danger to humanity Cher managed to do it in an unforced error.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,&amp; HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More</p>&mdash; Cher (@cher) <a href=" 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
1. Liberals actually don't care about illegals, they just want their eventual vote. When they actually have to help someone they run for the hills.

2. LA and SF and Seattle and Portland are rich liberal hellholes overflowing with homeless drug addicts and poverty, and no matter how rich they get these liberal Democrats can never solve their problems, the very problems they claim to be able to solve. Democrats believe government policy can produce social outcomes. Democrats believe they can solve homelessness, poverty and drug addiction.

Democrats have total control of California, and cities like LA and SF, and Portland and Seattle. And yet all they do is multiply this social destruction as fast as they can.

Liberalism is evil. Democrats are evil. They are a threat to human life itself.

Mr. Perfect

Re: Cher kills liberalism in one tweet

Post by Mr. Perfect » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Look at the death and human misery wrought in the radical left wing city of Seattle.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Liberalism is a death bringer. Even liberals are appalled at how much death they create.

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm

Looks like I will be Paul Harvey here:

Cher had harsh words for President Donald Trump after he said he agreed with her on what he apparently thought was her support for his anti-immigration politics.

The 72-year-old songstress tweeted on Sunday that Los Angeles, where she lives, wasn’t “taking care of its own” and that 50,000 people live on the streets, many of them veterans.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN,” she wrote. “WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS. PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own (Many Are VETS) How Can it Take Care Of More.”

Trump — who has denigrated immigrants and called for restricting both legal and illegal immigration — reposted Cher’s message, adding “I finally agree with @Cher!”

The two have sparred throughout Trump’s time in office, with Cher often criticizing the president on social media.

After Trump’s tweet, Cher fired back on Monday, writing sarcastically, “I AGREE… THAT DEMS STILL DONT GET [it], THEY’RE PLAYING POLITICS, & trump’s PLAYING BUTCHER YOUR ENEMIES & CREATE CONSTANT MAYHEM.”

“HE’S IGNORANT THUG WITH LIZARD BRAIN THAT GUARANTEES HIS SURVIVAL ABOVE ALL ELSE,” she continued. “IF DEMS R WAITING 4 HIM 2 HAVE EPIPHANY,GOOD FKNG [luck].”

After the president posted her tweet, Cher was swarmed with messages from his supporters. To make her pro-immigration position clear, she replied to one user to say that immigrants “are [people].”

“There must be a process” for asylum-seekers from other countries, including proper review by the authorities, she wrote.

“WE ARE SANCTUARY CITIES BECAUSE WE DONT THROW PPL 2 DOGS,” she added.

To another user, she replied, “We Don’t Kidnap babies & Put them in cages, Which is different than wanting trump to drop thousands of ppl who haven’t been vetted into my city.”
https://people.com/politics/cher-calls- ... -comments/

And now you know the rest of the story!

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Yes. She was unable to defend herself. Another characteristic of flummoxed liberals.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm

1. Liberals actually don't care about illegals, they just want their eventual vote. When they actually have to help someone they run for the hills.
That's what they have been saying. Not only do they not care about illegals, they don't care about the poor, the minorities, the sick, women, they just want to win votes so as the gain power, money and girls.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:13 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm

That's what they have been saying. Not only do they not care about illegals, they don't care about the poor, the minorities, the sick, women, they just want to win votes so as the gain power, money and girls.
https://saraacarter.com/reps-elijah-cum ... get-trump/
Exclusive: House Dems Sign Secret MOUs To Target Trump

Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Elijah Cummings and Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters executed a secret Memorandum of Understanding to “target” President Trump and subpoena all his financial and banking records, according to a letter sent to Cummings from ranking committee member Rep. Jim Jordan.

Further, Jordan’s letter indicates that other MOUs have apparently been signed and agreed to with House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Ca, who has promised to continue investigations into the president despite findings by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office that there was no conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. Attorney General William Barr released a summary of Mueller’s 400 page report several weeks ago and the redacted version of the report is expected to be released by the DOJ this Thursday.

On Monday, Jordan sent a memorandum explaining his objections to the partisan behavior of Cummings and “unprecedented subpoena to Mazars USA LLP,” as reported by SaraACarter.com.

“We’d describe (the MOUs) as an agreement to conspire and coordinate their efforts to attack and investigate POTUS,” Congressional official.

“We’d describe (the MOUs) as an agreement to conspire and coordinate their efforts to attack and investigate POTUS,” said a congressional official with knowledge of the MOUs. “This is not how committee’s normally operate. Dems aren’t interested in legislating. Only attacking POTUS.”
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros