Prosecuting fascist Democrats (Democrat crimes)

Discussion of current events
Mr. Perfect

Prosecuting fascist Democrats (Democrat crimes)

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:34 pm

It begins. Hopefully it won't end until dozens of guilty fascist Democrats are jailed. They attacked Democracy itself, and they should pay under the full weight of the law.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/11/obama-w ... utors.html
Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig charged by federal prosecutors over alleged Ukraine lies
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr. Perfect

Re: Prosecuting fascist Democrats

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:37 pm

Finally we have a man of the law who will prosecute Democrats for their crimes against democracy, and their crimes against humanity. The dragnet may extend into the reaches of the internet, say looking for foreign meddlers in say Australia or Canada. I think extradition is fairly straightforward from those places.

Doc

Re: Prosecuting fascist Democrats (Democrat crimes)

Post by Doc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Stick a fork in the Democrats they are done as a political party. Outside of prison terms for many of their members they will be replaced by a party that has 20% support of the American people and *maybe* another party that has another 20% support. The Democrats big tent is burning down.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:18 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:23 pm
Stick a fork in the Democrats they are done as a political party. Outside of prison terms for many of their members they will be replaced by a party that has 20% support of the American people and *maybe* another party that has another 20% support. The Democrats big tent is burning down.
If you really think so, you can bet on it: https://www.predictit.org
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:52 am

Not holding my breath for Dems behind bars although some of them do belong in front of a firing squad if the spying and destructive plans they had and still have against the country are true. By excusing all sorts of well known breaches of the laws of the Republic so far the USA proved that it is a banana Republic. Only when the perpetrators of the failed coup and their leadership are found guilty and punished the Republic could redeem itself from this Banana status.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:34 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:34 pm
It begins. Hopefully it won't end until dozens of guilty fascist Democrats are jailed. They attacked Democracy itself, and they should pay under the full weight of the law.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/11/obama-w ... utors.html
Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig charged by federal prosecutors over alleged Ukraine lies
Draining the swamp. Craig is a small fish. The big fishes are still swimming free.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:38 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:18 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:23 pm
If you really think so, you can bet on it: https://www.predictit.org
Thanks Steve Yes I am sure, barring so huge disaster like the end of the world. Since this shouldn't take 12 years I would assume that is safe. Thing is if it does not happen the dollar is going to be worthless in any event. AS typically Banana republics typically don't have strong currencies. And Dagbay is correct in his assessment. So a good hedge against them not goin gto jail would be physical gold.

The heavy favorite in the preditit market is that no one but Roger stone will go to jail.

However just to point out the prediction market take on the 2016 election

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/markets-pr ... ald-trump/
Markets predict Clinton will beat Trump

By Larry Light

***November 8, 2016*** / 5:15 AM / MoneyWatch
Election markets. These bourses, where people wager on who’ll prevail on Election Day, display an overwhelming belief that Clinton will take the White House. Predictit gives Clinton 82 percent odds of winning, and the Iowa Electronic Markets finds her chances of victory at 80 percent. The two-party vote breakdown for the candidates is 53-46 percent, favoring Clinton, the Iowa group says. The odds are similar for the three betting sites based in the British isles: Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and Betfair.
While Predictit does not have many choices on whether members of the Democratic party and the deep state are in legal trouble it does have this bet to take:
avenatti.png
avenatti.png (68 KiB) Viewed 41 times
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:38 am

avenatti.png
What do 94 cents and 6 cents mean?

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:57 am

cassowary wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am
Doc wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:38 am

avenatti.png
What do 94 cents and 6 cents mean?

How much is being bet on a yes/no proposition. In this case whether avenatti will run - 6 cents or not 94 cents. IE a wager of 6 would get you 94 if you win. In prediction markets this generally represents real money in one way or another.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:46 am

Reading this thread makes me feel like a Martian who has accidently landed on an asylum for the insane... :shock: :shock: :shock: