He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball

Discussion of current events
Doc

He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball

Post by Doc » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:51 am

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39158/tr ... stigiacomo

He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball.

Anna Teague of the Cats is tackled by Hannah Mouncey of the Falcons during the round six VFLW match between Geelong and Darebin at GMHBA Stadium on June 16, 2018 in Geelong, Australia.
Photo by Kelly Defina/AFL Media/Getty Images
ByAmanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
December 7, 2018
191.8k views

Standing at six-foot-two and weighing-in at 220 pounds, male-to-female transgender handballer Hannah Mouncey is dominating at the women's Asian Championships in Japan.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Re: He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:40 pm

I did a perfunctory g00gle to see if there were any M to F transsexuals that tried to keep their position in a men's sport team. Didn't find, of course....'>......
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Milo

Re: He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball

Post by Milo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:24 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:40 pm
I did a perfunctory g00gle to see if there were any M to F transsexuals that tried to keep their position in a men's sport team. Didn't find, of course....'>......
I couldn't find any FTMs that stayed with womens' teams either.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_M ... transition