The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Doc » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 am

https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-e ... -a-set-up/

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”

By Sara Carter | August 27, 2018 | 6:16 PM EDT
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:28 pm

After 2 years of wall to wall MSM propoganda nobody believes in the Russia conspiracy.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:38 am

Still no evidence. Of anything. Not even enough to justify an investigation.

Striker753

Post by Striker753 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am

You know guys, I was more and more convinced every single day since the elections that Trump didn't collude with Russia and that he doesn't have interests there ; I mean, why the hell would he have bombed Syria and greenlighted the sales of Javelin missiles to Ukraine then? But then I ran into that article according to which it's super interesting in terms of fiscal policy to buy real estate in the US if you're Russian ; and that's a situation that came to exist because of reforms taken shortly after Trump assumed power.

Now I'm not that sure, since it's common in history to see governments do one step in one direction in public, and three leaps in the opposite direction when nobody's looking.

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am

Striker753 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am
You know guys, I was more and more convinced every single day since the elections that Trump didn't collude with Russia and that he doesn't have interests there ; I mean, why the hell would he have bombed Syria and greenlighted the sales of Javelin missiles to Ukraine then? But then I ran into that article according to which it's super interesting in terms of fiscal policy to buy real estate in the US if you're Russian ; and that's a situation that came to exist because of reforms taken shortly after Trump assumed power.

Now I'm not that sure, since it's common in history to see governments do one step in one direction in public, and three leaps in the opposite direction when nobody's looking.
Have not 'seen' you on here before. Welcome!

I have argued that Putin could care less about Syrian or Ukrainian casualties, his concerns are confined to keeping a cabal of oligarchs happy.

Who knows what the priorities of those 40 odd gangster billionaires are?

Still, consider the conflicts in Syria and the Ukraine. Both conflicts are no threat to Russian sovereignty or trade and both conflicts provide Putin with ready made excuses to oppress his own people and nurture anti-western feelings. Seen from that perspective, keeping both conflicts simmering serves Putin very well, and Trump's actions to strengthen certain factions in Syria and the Ukraine benefit Putin.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:54 am

Yes, welcome Striker753!

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:01 am

Striker753 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am

It doesn't really matter, none of it is illegal or even unusual.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:26 pm

The Stalinist left at it again.

Why wasn't this disclosed over a year ago.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40981 ... ier-before
Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:42 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am

I have argued that Putin could care less about Syrian or Ukrainian casualties, his concerns are confined to keeping a cabal of oligarchs happy.

Who knows what the priorities of those 40 odd gangster billionaires are?

Still, consider the conflicts in Syria and the Ukraine. Both conflicts are no threat to Russian sovereignty or trade and both conflicts provide Putin with ready made excuses to oppress his own people and nurture anti-western feelings. Seen from that perspective, keeping both conflicts simmering serves Putin very well, and Trump's actions to strengthen certain factions in Syria and the Ukraine benefit Putin.
Seeing the way you reason, I wonder whether you are a successful lawyer... I imagine that the opposite side will not have much trouble in destroying your cases...