The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Discussion of current events
Mr. Perfect

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Mr. Perfect » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 am

That's the way Democrats work.

If we want to talk about Trump contact with Russians it appears Trump may have less Kremlin contact than anyone who has ran before.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:06 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 pm
Nate Silver is Democrat leaning.

Americans hate the MSM.
You may buy into this neatly divided worldview but I don't.
It's not really divided, it's almost unanimous. The MSM represents a small group of corporations that have their own interests that have nothing to do with journalism, and everyone knows it.

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:01 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:06 am
Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 pm
Nate Silver is Democrat leaning.

Americans hate the MSM.
You may buy into this neatly divided worldview but I don't.
It's not really divided, it's almost unanimous. The MSM represents a small group of corporations that have their own interests that have nothing to do with journalism, and everyone knows it.

I did not mean that. I meant that the world is not divided into left wing and right wing people and supporting something associated with one precludes one from supporting something associated with the other.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:59 pm

2 years and nothing, except the largest coordinated attack on Democracy by trying to take out Trump in my lifetime.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 pm

This needs to be documented.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:43 am

https://saraacarter.com/2016-trump-towe ... peratives/

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

By Lee Smith | August 13, 2018 | 9:18 PM EDT
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:12 pm

You two are truly in a state of denial, aren't you?

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:00 am

neverfail wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:09 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -committee

Quite apart from the fact that Trump and those close to him are under FBI investigation (which this august law enforcement body would not have inaugurated lightly); I recall during the throes of the Trump election campaign he publicly incited the Russian government to hack his opponent Hillary Clinton's computer to "find the missing emails". Considering those missing emails contained potentially explosive top secret information re. national security; I at the time (and still do) considered Trump's incitement of a foreign government to do that for the sake of a gratuitous political advantage to have been downright treasonable.
That was clearly meant as a joke.
http://www.voanews.com/a/trump-invites- ... 37157.html

Did Trump think through either the national security implications or the legality of his call to a foreign government for electioneering assistance like that before he opened his mouth? I doubt very much whether he did or whether he would have been capable of making the distinction between his nation's best interests and his own.

It testifies to both the independence of the FBI and the integrity of its chief that it is able to pursue an investigation of this sort against the wishes of an incumbent administration.

Brace yourself folks! As a long and grueling drama of unfolding scandal, this one is likely to push Watergate into the shade.
The FBI is crooked as hell At least at the top. We now know that Fusion GPS was not only paid by HIllary 2016 and the DNC to create the fake Russian dossier but paid by Russia as well. Christoper Steele is on recorded telling Bruce Ohr that he is worried that their "firewall" will break down in congressional testimony

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/17/chris ... ey-firing/
Christopher Steele Told DOJ’s Bruce Ohr He Was ‘Afraid They Will Be Exposed’ After Comey’s Firing
This scandal is much bigger than Watergate which involved a wiretap. This is government agencies being weaponized by one party against the other to create a scandal as a diversion from the scandal the Democrats concocted. WHile a lot of the evidence is still out all the evidence needed is there to show this is true. And it is getting more clear by the day.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 am

neverfail wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:12 pm
You two are truly in a state of denial, aren't you?
Lol 2 years and no evidence of anything. The denial is out there all right.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:21 pm

After 2 years of investigations still no evidence of any collusion.

The greatest xenophobic conspiracy theory of our time.

https://apnews.com/a968f26df3a64667afe108107daebc4d
Burr said there is “no factual evidence today that we’ve received” on collusion or conspiracy between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign.