The Business Woman that doesn't have an office and sells her product but still owns it

For everything else for now
Doc

The Business Woman that doesn't have an office and sells her product but still owns it

Post by Doc » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:37 am

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Re: The Business Woman that doesn't have an office and sells her product but still owns it

Post by Milo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Nothing new there, all the services can do that.

Doc

Re: The Business Woman that doesn't have an office and sells her product but still owns it

Post by Doc » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Milo wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:52 pm
Few know about it. It is why if I buy any digital product I insist ongetting the physical media.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 am

Doc wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:24 pm
Milo wrote:
Few know about it. It is why if I buy any digital product I insist ongetting the physical media.
Always wise to do that if you can, and I do that if it's a book I care about. But I'll still buy digital-only books for light reading, especially since I like niche sci-fi and sometimes that's the only way a book is available.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Always wise to do that if you can, and I do that if it's a book I care about. But I'll still buy digital-only books for light reading, especially since I like niche sci-fi and sometimes that's the only way a book is available.
I actually bought books on kindle for a while But I decided I would rather read a real book. Now there aren't many book stores around here. Just one in town where borders used to be that has no rhyme or reason to how they are sorted.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:47 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
I actually bought books on kindle for a while But I decided I would rather read a real book. Now there aren't many book stores around here. Just one in town where borders used to be that has no rhyme or reason to how they are sorted.
I hear you. I prefer reading a physical book, for aesthetic reasons, I suppose. But I buy them online, mostly.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac