Treason

High Culture, Religion, Philosophy and Esoterica.
Mr. Perfect
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sun May 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm
An investigation is not removing a President nor is it even an attempt to remove a President, it is simply an investigation.
In this case an illegal investigation.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sun May 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:13 am
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 pm
How many ways do you want to be wrong about this.
What's wrong with my assertion?
Everything and you will find out the hard way in the coming months.

No one answers to you. You promoted a lie for 3 years, a lie against democracy itself and participate in a fascist scheme as a foreigner trying to overthrow democracy in my country. You are my blood enemy.

You have no credibility and no authority, and you have gained a place with Algier Hiss, Eugene MacCarthy, Mussolini and Stalin in history.

There is no forgiveness for you as there is none for them, you are an enemy of the rule of law, democracry and the truth itself.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1870
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Milo » Sun May 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:17 pm
Milo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:13 am
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 pm
How many ways do you want to be wrong about this.
What's wrong with my assertion?
Everything and you will find out the hard way in the coming months.

No one answers to you. You promoted a lie for 3 years, a lie against democracy itself and participate in a fascist scheme as a foreigner trying to overthrow democracy in my country. You are my blood enemy.

You have no credibility and no authority, and you have gained a place with Algier Hiss, Eugene MacCarthy, Mussolini and Stalin in history.

There is no forgiveness for you as there is none for them, you are an enemy of the rule of law, democracry and the truth itself.
I will check on this very thread in six months, God willing.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sun May 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Milo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:13 pm
I will check on this very thread in six months, God willing.
You can start right here and probably won't have to wait that long. So far none of the central facts have been disputed, the only issue is if the Justice Departments has the will to prosecute. I give it 50-50 chance.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/politics ... index.html
Attorney General William Barr is taking a far more expansive look at origin of the investigation into Russian interference than was previously known, according to his Senate testimony Wednesday.

Barr told lawmakers he is "working to try to reconstruct" the beginning of the investigation, and confirmed that his internal examination will include "reviewing" whether the dossier prepared by a former British spy was part of a Kremlin disinformation campaign. Barr said he "could not state with confidence" that it wasn't.

The attorney general added that he is also looking into whether there was "any overreach" by officials at the Justice Department and FBI when they launched the counterintelligence investigation in summer 2016.

The details of Barr's plan to reconstruct the start of the Russia investigation comes as he is criticizing its conclusions. He said Wednesday that Trump had been "falsely accused of colluding with the Russians," noting that the special counsel investigation did not establish a criminal conspiracy of collusion.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1870
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Milo » Mon May 13, 2019 12:40 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:28 pm
Milo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:13 pm
I will check on this very thread in six months, God willing.
You can start right here and probably won't have to wait that long. So far none of the central facts have been disputed, the only issue is if the Justice Departments has the will to prosecute. I give it 50-50 chance.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/politics ... index.html
Attorney General William Barr is taking a far more expansive look at origin of the investigation into Russian interference than was previously known, according to his Senate testimony Wednesday.

Barr told lawmakers he is "working to try to reconstruct" the beginning of the investigation, and confirmed that his internal examination will include "reviewing" whether the dossier prepared by a former British spy was part of a Kremlin disinformation campaign. Barr said he "could not state with confidence" that it wasn't.

The attorney general added that he is also looking into whether there was "any overreach" by officials at the Justice Department and FBI when they launched the counterintelligence investigation in summer 2016.

The details of Barr's plan to reconstruct the start of the Russia investigation comes as he is criticizing its conclusions. He said Wednesday that Trump had been "falsely accused of colluding with the Russians," noting that the special counsel investigation did not establish a criminal conspiracy of collusion.
He can say lots of things. I have seen these Republican prognostications of indictments against Democrats for decades. Also that 'this time', it's definitely going to happen.

I'll be right here, waiting for him, or pretty much anyone, to actually prosecute someone.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Mr. Perfect » Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 pm

These guys have a different resume than the usual types.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AABjF9U
Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue May 14, 2019 1:26 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 pm
These guys have a different resume than the usual types.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AABjF9U
Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.
Ultimately all will be known when the original FISA application documents are revealed.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1870
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Milo » Tue May 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:26 am
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 pm
These guys have a different resume than the usual types.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AABjF9U
Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.
Ultimately all will be known when the original FISA application documents are revealed.
They have, they don't support this Trumped up story:


Jim the Moron
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue May 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Again, all will be known when the original FISA application documents are revealed,

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1870
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Treason

Post by Milo » Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:59 pm
Again, all will be known when the original FISA application documents are revealed,
They were.

Post Reply