Israel

Discussion of current events
User avatar
dagbay
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Re: Israel

Post by dagbay » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:51 am

Doc wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:12 pm
And the winner of teh 2017 Darwin award is.....

Image
Another Clinton gem. When a sponge is immersed in dirt it will soak up dirt.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

User avatar
dagbay
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Re: Israel

Post by dagbay » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:53 am

Doc wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:12 pm
And the winner of teh 2017 Darwin award is.....

Image
Another Clinton gem. When a sponge is immersed in dirt it will soak up dirt.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

neverfail
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: Israel

Post by neverfail » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Image
[/quote]

In conformity with the overwhelming consensus of World opinion.

neverfail
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: Israel

Post by neverfail » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:56 pm
neverfail wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 pm
dagbay wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:24 pm

But I defer to prof. Alan Dershowitz and Howard Grief http://www.acpr.org.il/english-nativ/02 ... rief-2.htm
Possibly the most biased piece of gobbledygook legal opinion I have read in a long time.
Yet another in-depth analysis by neverfail. Grief need not have bothered.

Guess we have a new definition. "Gobbledygook" - learned discourse beyond one's ability to comprehend.
No Jim: in this case Gobbledygook = a fabricated lie to promote someone's interests.

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Northern Virginia, USA and Dominica, West Indies
Contact:

Re: Israel

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:15 pm

That tweet is fake: https://tweeterino.com/ChelseaClinton/status/201295

So... who's a Darwin nominee now? :twisted:
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Jim the Moron
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Israel

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:39 am

"Having missed the boat, the Palestinian Authority is sinking"
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... ing-536883

Examples of Abbas' intransigence. As the great Abba Eban once famously said - "The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

Is it time? Is it time for Israel to finally demark its boundaries as including the whole of Judea and Samaria, and let the chips fall where they may? The Sinai is there for the Arabs in Judea, Samaria, and the Jordanian refugee camps.

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Northern Virginia, USA and Dominica, West Indies
Contact:

Re: Israel

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:39 am
The Sinai is there for the Arabs in Judea, Samaria, and the Jordanian refugee camps.
The idea that Israelis are capable of physically deporting 2.8 million people from the West Bank across Israel to the Sinai doesn't seem unlikely to you?
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Jim the Moron
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Israel

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 am

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-ca ... n-command/

So, what do we have here? Iran dispatches an unarmed apparatus over Israel, whereupon Israel blasts the shit out of Syria. Instructive.

User avatar
dagbay
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Re: Israel

Post by dagbay » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 am
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-ca ... n-command/

So, what do we have here? Iran dispatches an unarmed apparatus over Israel, whereupon Israel blasts the shit out of Syria. Instructive.
That's called "nipping in the bud" No better way then to present a no-win choice to Iran like the evaporation of AA defenses in "Syria" (some say 50%, including new tech straight from uncle Putin).
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

neverfail
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: Israel

Post by neverfail » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 pm

dagbay wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 am
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-ca ... n-command/

So, what do we have here? Iran dispatches an unarmed apparatus over Israel, whereupon Israel blasts the shit out of Syria. Instructive.
That's called "nipping in the bud" No better way then to present a no-win choice to Iran like the evaporation of AA defenses in "Syria" (some say 50% some new tech straight from uncle Putin).
'We Jews had to put up with all sorts of nonsense at the hands of these goyim for two millennia; and damned if we are going to put up with any more of it?'

Post Reply