Sertorio wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:51 pm
Doc wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:43 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:21 pm
Doc wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Glad to see you have come around to acknowledge Putin is a war criminal Sertorio.
If that's the only thing you managed to understand in the whole article, maybe you should review your reading skills... :roll:
That was the most important part of the article Sertorio. You have only 11 steps to go.
You mean the only one you managed to grasp...No wonder you are so ready to believe the crude NATO propaganda...
The important one to me was your opinion of whether or not Putin is a war criminal for invading Ukraine. Should your opinion not be important to me?
The fact that I said that I shared most of the author's opinions doesn't mean that I agree that Putin is guilty of war crimes. And interesting that you didn't think that the following statement by the author was worthy of your attention:

"Secondary condemnation belongs to the US (NATO) in deliberately provoking a war with Russia by implacably pushing its hostile military organization, despite Moscow’s repeated notifications about crossing red lines, right up to the gates of Russia."

Doc

Re: The Truth About What is Happening in the Ukraine

Post by Doc » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:34 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:12 am
Doc wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:56 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Glad to see you have come around to acknowledge Putin is a war criminal Sertorio.
If that's the only thing you managed to understand in the whole article, maybe you should review your reading skills... :roll:
That was the most important part of the article Sertorio. You have only 11 steps to go.
You mean the only one you managed to grasp...No wonder you are so ready to believe the crude NATO propaganda...
The important one to me was your opinion of whether or not Putin is a war criminal for invading Ukraine. Should your opinion not be important to me?
The fact that I said that I shared most of the author's opinions doesn't mean that I agree that Putin is guilty of war crimes. And interesting that you didn't think that the following statement by the author was worthy of your attention:

"Secondary condemnation belongs to the US (NATO) in deliberately provoking a war with Russia by implacably pushing its hostile military organization, despite Moscow’s repeated notifications about crossing red lines, right up to the gates of Russia."
The article YOU posted says Putin is a war criminal. Do you agree with that or not?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:04 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:34 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

The article YOU posted says Putin is a war criminal. Do you agree with that or not?
Of course not. Starting a war doesn't make someone a war criminal. Some wars are justified. And the rest of the article helps to understand that.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:11 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:04 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:34 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

Of course not. Starting a war doesn't make someone a war criminal. Some wars are justified. And the rest of the article helps to understand that.
The ariticle says Putin is a war criminal making everything else in the article moot WRT Putin's war criminal status
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:52 am

Sertorio wrote:
That's a fancy way of referring to a border, which is the end point for where a country gets to say what military units are stationed. It's Putin who crossed that line, not Ukraine, and certainly not NATO, of which Ukraine is, to its considerable detriment, not a member
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac