Joe biden implicated in funding Hunter Biden Drug bing: What did the president blow and when did he blow it?

Discussion of current events
Doc

Joe biden implicated in funding Hunter Biden Drug bing: What did the president blow and when did he blow it?

Post by Doc » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:11 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... probe.html

Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI's probe into Hunter's finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge

Emails from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com, reveal Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts and paid each other's bills
The president have may have inadvertently funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge
Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes
The claim raises serious questions about whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute
Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs
A former federal prosecutor tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe
The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter's foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Re: Joe biden implicated in funding Hunter Biden Drug bing: What did the president blow and when did he blow it?

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:13 pm

And to answer the other question, any ol' time he felt like it.....'>.....
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

cassowary

Re: Joe biden implicated in funding Hunter Biden Drug bing: What did the president blow and when did he blow it?

Post by cassowary » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Joint back accounts? That means the money paid for his crummy paintings and his fat Burisma salary were shared. The Biden’s are crooks.
The Imp :D

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:37 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:13 pm

And to answer the other question, any ol' time he felt like it.....'>.....
Money for nothing. Blow for free...
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros