Faucist der Furhrer to force jews ..er ..the unvacinated to accept experimental medical procedures

Discussion of current events
Doc

Faucist der Furhrer to force jews ..er ..the unvacinated to accept experimental medical procedures

Post by Doc » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:32 pm

Joe Biden just announced that companies with over 100 employees will be required by the labor dept to require their employees take experimental medical vaccines. So how Faucist is that?

The Faucists are now guilty of violating at least 9 articles of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

https://www.un.org/en/about-us/universa ... man-rights

Including but not limited to
Article 1
Article 2
Article 3
Article 6
Article 7
Article 8
Article 9
Article 12
Article 13

Liberty - easy come, easy go

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Re: Faucist der Furhrer to force jews ..er ..the unvacinated to accept experimental medical procedures

Post by SteveFoerster » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:51 am

Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:32 pm
Joe Biden just announced that companies with over 100 employees will be required by the labor dept to require their employees take experimental medical vaccines.
So firstly and most importantly, I oppose mandates. If you're foolish enough not to want to be protected against a disease that's easy to catch and has a nontrivial mortality rate, then it's your funeral.

At the same time, though, it's interesting to see so many people decry the vaccines as "experimental" who two years ago would have said the FDA is a barrier to progress in medicine. I take it conservatives trust the FDA now on other issues as well? Because I'd hate for them to be inconsistent. ;)
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

Doc

Re: Faucist der Furhrer to force jews ..er ..the unvacinated to accept experimental medical procedures

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:06 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:51 am
Doc wrote:
Joe Biden just announced that companies with over 100 employees will be required by the labor dept to require their employees take experimental medical vaccines.
So firstly and most importantly, I oppose mandates. If you're foolish enough not to want to be protected against a disease that's easy to catch and has a nontrivial mortality rate, then it's your funeral.

At the same time, though, it's interesting to see so many people decry the vaccines as "experimental" who two years ago would have said the FDA is a barrier to progress in medicine. I take it conservatives trust the FDA now on other issues as well? Because I'd hate for them to be inconsistent. ;)
Even the pfizer vaccine is still experimental as it has been widely criticized for giving approval that claims 6 months of data when at least part of that data has not even been collected as of yet. IE The study plainly said that the data was collect for people that were vaccinated as late as April 13th 2021. Six months has not passed as of yet but the Vaccine has already been approved.

But let me put this another way as this is not happening in a bubble. Would you trust your life to a political party that protects one of it members from the fallout of killing 29.000 constituents through at the every least gross incompetence and at worst criminal corruption to enrich his big donors?

Because that was exactly what Cuomo did.Democrats plus their MSM shills did everything they could to protect him. As it would not be a big deal to push through approval for a vaccine without the proper evidence proving it is safe for political reasons.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:50 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Doc wrote:

It's also interesting to see Doc so enamoured of the UN!

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:53 am

Milo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:50 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Doc wrote:

It's also interesting to see Doc so enamoured of the UN!
"Ocracy" this "ocracy" that. I know they are hypocrites.
Virus this Virus that. It is a sickness that mostly wants to manifest itself in a permanent state of fear.
Its not the end of the world Just the end of self.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:37 pm

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 pm

China Uncensored is from the same organisation as Epoch Times. I'm sympathetic to their anti-CCP stance, but to be honest they're not much more of a reliable source than the tankie drivel Sertorio posts.

Milo

Post by Milo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:17 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 pm
China Uncensored is from the same organisation as Epoch Times. I'm sympathetic to their anti-CCP stance, but to be honest they're not much more of a reliable source than the tankie drivel Sertorio posts.
Well now I know what "tankie" means!

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:34 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
I am still waiting for you to show us any bit of my "tankie drivel" which is not based on facts. But I suppose I am asking too much, seeing that you will be unable to deliver...

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:34 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:34 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
I am still waiting for you to show us any bit of my "tankie drivel" which is not based on facts. But I suppose I am asking too much, seeing that you will be unable to deliver...
I can't recall anything you've posted lately that wasn't "analysis", i.e., opinion -- other than a few forward looking predictions of how formidable China's future military technology will supposedly be someday.