Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4221
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:16 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:55 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 am
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 am
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 am


"DocumentS"

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaug ... candidacy/
No documents there.
The testimony that they cover in part is there. The video from the Senate trial, that covers the very same subject, has also been posted here



Also I have been watching Schiff's impeacment scam on TV. The house managers are given softball questions and they are shoveling Bullshit in response. That is all this is Bullshit.
Affidavit or testimony under oath or it didn't happen.
OH boo hoo. The impeachment is a travesty of justice. It is an injustice against the American people. Those pushing impeachment have most certainly committed crimes in doing so.
I know, that whole 'proving things' is soooo tedious! Why not believe everything MY side says and nothing the other side says?
I have seen enough. Watching schiffhole dodge questions on the Senate floor with nonsensical grandstanding. The Democrats making the same debunked charges over and over again. It is a a schiff show. I don't need to see any more. The democrats have nothing and YOU have nothing. Presumption of guilt until proven innocent maybe be the law of the land in Canada but it is not here.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Milo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:26 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:16 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:55 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 am
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 am


No documents there.
The testimony that they cover in part is there. The video from the Senate trial, that covers the very same subject, has also been posted here



Also I have been watching Schiff's impeacment scam on TV. The house managers are given softball questions and they are shoveling Bullshit in response. That is all this is Bullshit.
Affidavit or testimony under oath or it didn't happen.
OH boo hoo. The impeachment is a travesty of justice. It is an injustice against the American people. Those pushing impeachment have most certainly committed crimes in doing so.
I know, that whole 'proving things' is soooo tedious! Why not believe everything MY side says and nothing the other side says?
I have seen enough. Watching schiffhole dodge questions on the Senate floor with nonsensical grandstanding. The Democrats making the same debunked charges over and over again. It is a a schiff show. I don't need to see any more. The democrats have nothing and YOU have nothing. Presumption of guilt until proven innocent maybe be the law of the land in Canada but it is not here.
Except when you presume Biden is guilty and refuse to consider evidence pertinent to the matter.

I find it hard to believe that so many people, you among them, are being so easily manipulated.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4221
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:03 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:31 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:26 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:16 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:55 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 am


The testimony that they cover in part is there. The video from the Senate trial, that covers the very same subject, has also been posted here



Also I have been watching Schiff's impeacment scam on TV. The house managers are given softball questions and they are shoveling Bullshit in response. That is all this is Bullshit.
Affidavit or testimony under oath or it didn't happen.
OH boo hoo. The impeachment is a travesty of justice. It is an injustice against the American people. Those pushing impeachment have most certainly committed crimes in doing so.
I know, that whole 'proving things' is soooo tedious! Why not believe everything MY side says and nothing the other side says?
I have seen enough. Watching schiffhole dodge questions on the Senate floor with nonsensical grandstanding. The Democrats making the same debunked charges over and over again. It is a a schiff show. I don't need to see any more. The democrats have nothing and YOU have nothing. Presumption of guilt until proven innocent maybe be the law of the land in Canada but it is not here.
Except when you presume Biden is guilty and refuse to consider evidence pertinent to the matter.

I find it hard to believe that so many people, you among them, are being so easily manipulated.
It is the democrats (and you0 that refuse to consider any evidence as to whether the Biden's are guilty of anything or not.

Speaking of evidence Adam "bug eyes" Schiff has been claiming for years now that he has more than circumstancial evidence that Trump colluded with Putin. Still waiting to see the "evidence"










Where are the documents Milo? Where is the evidence that Schifty has? Why are you so strangely incurious about it?
ANd I would add if Schiff has all of this Damning" "More than circumstancial evidence" of Trump Russia collusion Why the hell didn't he turn it over to Mueller?

CLearly Schiff did not turn over the evidence to Mueller.
Although members of the IRA had contact with individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign, the indictment does not charge any Trump Campaign official or any other U.S. person with participating in the conspiracy. That is because the investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. person who coordinated or communicated with the IRA knew that he or she was speaking with Russian nationals engaged in the criminal conspiracy. The Office therefore determined that such persons did not have the knowledge or criminal purpose required to charge them in the conspiracy to defraud the United States (Count One) or in the separate count alleging a wire-and bank-fraud conspiracy involving the IRA and two individual Russian nationals (Count Two).
MUELLER REPORT PAGE 175 Vol 1

Sure looks like Schiff is actively aiding and abetting Russia. That makes him a Russian asset Certainly this is more than circumstantial evidence Schiff is colluding with the Russians !!!


If the Democrats were at all honest this would be their Standard **answer**: "Without Trump impeachment where would the Democratic party be"?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Milo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm

This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3] It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] As Garry Kasparov noted, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] It has been adopted by other politicians and countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4221
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm
This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3] It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] As Garry Kasparov noted, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] It has been adopted by other politicians and countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Milo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm
This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3] It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] As Garry Kasparov noted, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] It has been adopted by other politicians and countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
Lots of self-represented litigants feel a need to argue in the hallway when they don't know how to argue in court.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4221
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm
This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3] It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] As Garry Kasparov noted, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] It has been adopted by other politicians and countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
Lots of self-represented litigants feel a need to argue in the hallway when they don't know how to argue in court.
"Where is schiff's evidence Milo"? The judge would ask you IN COURT.....

First you say it is all about Trump
I say Trump's main accuser has lied over and over and over again.... A pathological liar.
You say it is whatabuttism to point that out. That Trump main accuser is lying about having "More than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Now you've moved on to whatabutbutbutism.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Milo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm
This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3] It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] As Garry Kasparov noted, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] It has been adopted by other politicians and countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
Lots of self-represented litigants feel a need to argue in the hallway when they don't know how to argue in court.
"Where is schiff's evidence Milo"? The judge would ask you IN COURT.....

First you say it is all about Trump
I say Trump's main accuser has lied over and over and over again.... A pathological liar.
You say it is whatabuttism to point that out. That Trump main accuser is lying about having "More than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Now you've moved on to whatabutbutbutism.
See thread title.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4221
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:26 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm
This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3] It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] As Garry Kasparov noted, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] It has been adopted by other politicians and countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
Lots of self-represented litigants feel a need to argue in the hallway when they don't know how to argue in court.
"Where is schiff's evidence Milo"? The judge would ask you IN COURT.....

First you say it is all about Trump
I say Trump's main accuser has lied over and over and over again.... A pathological liar.
You say it is whatabuttism to point that out. That Trump main accuser is lying about having "More than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Now you've moved on to whatabutbutbutism.
See thread title.
I did several times. I present evidence to you as it was presented to the Senate over the last few days. As it was not presented to the American people by the MSM.

Conclusion: There is no amount of real evidence that you will accept on this that goes against what you wish to happen.

Well how about this: While the democrats play their pathetic impeachment fiddles in DC the world is burning.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6

Bring on the crimes against humanity trials.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Milo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:02 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:26 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm
This is not an investigation of Biden it's an investigation of Trump.

As with virtually every situation involving an investigation into Trump, you are indulging in Whataboutism:



https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
Lots of self-represented litigants feel a need to argue in the hallway when they don't know how to argue in court.
"Where is schiff's evidence Milo"? The judge would ask you IN COURT.....

First you say it is all about Trump
I say Trump's main accuser has lied over and over and over again.... A pathological liar.
You say it is whatabuttism to point that out. That Trump main accuser is lying about having "More than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Now you've moved on to whatabutbutbutism.
See thread title.
I did several times. I present evidence to you as it was presented to the Senate over the last few days. As it was not presented to the American people by the MSM.

Conclusion: There is no amount of real evidence that you will accept on this that goes against what you wish to happen.

Well how about this: While the democrats play their pathetic impeachment fiddles in DC the world is burning.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6

Bring on the crimes against humanity trials.
You're confusing "evidence" with "submissions".

Post Reply