This Jewish Boy Is Going to Buy a Gun

Discussion of current events
Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 am

Saturday Morning a horrible event occurred. At least 11 people ended up dead in the last US city I would have imagined something like this could happen.

This happened after years of violence and calls for more violence from the left. BEFORE the bullets had stop flying BEFORE the bodies of the innocent victims had grown cold. BEFORE the families of the dead knew what happened to their loved ones BEFORE the survivors were re-united with their families.

The left's Moral Outrage Industrial Complex seemed almost gleeful in their very political outrage.

A very small sample but note the number of retweets and likes all while the killing was still going on or within a couple hours of it. :

Never mind that Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem/b]
Never mind that Trump forced the city of Palm Beach to repeal their law banning Blacks and Jews from White social clubs
Never mind that Trump's Daughter and grand children are Jewish.

In another Shaun King suggests that all conservatives must be monitored online.

4.png
4.png (71.95 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
So what is he suggesting? That a virtual "yellow star" be worn by all conservative online?

Elsewhere Labor party leader Jeremy Corbin is doubling down on his demand that police protection be removed from Jewish Synagogues. Which brings brings me to this:

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/this-je ... buy-a-gun/
By Roger L Simon October 28, 2018
chat 141 comments
This photo shows some of Stars of David with names of those killed at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh in Saturday's shooting, at a memorial outside the synagogue, Sunday, Oct. 28, 2018. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)

For some time I have been a supporter of the Second Amendment -- intellectually. I agreed with the Founders' rationale for the right to bear arms. I even joined the NRA.

But I never bought a gun.

Although I know the basics of how to shoot, I didn't want a pistol around the house. I didn't think I needed it. I thought it too risky to own a weapon unless I practiced with it regularly and I didn't want to make time in my schedule for that. Real physical exercise was more important at my age. Also, I'm not a particularly fearful type who keeps a claw hammer secreted under the bed. Beyond that, I didn't want to awaken my mother -- a devoted gun-control advocate -- from her grave.

Until now. Until Pittsburgh. This Jewish boy is going to buy a gun.

The local and global situation with anti-Semitism has reached such a level I'd be a fool not to. Between the rising anti-Zionism and Jew hatred on our campuses and in the Democratic Party (what were Barack Obama and Bill Clinton doing being photographed with Louis Farrakhan?), the bloodthirsty jihadists, and the neo-Nazi monsters like this Bower character, we are at a point I never thought we'd reach in my lifetime. And as the co-screenwriter of two feature films about the Holocaust, I have a pretty good idea where it can lead.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Re: This Jewish Boy Is Going to Buy a Gun

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 am

He's not alone. In fact, one of the most strident gun freedom organisations in the U.S. is Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership: http://jpfo.org
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:53 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 am
He's not alone. In fact, one of the most strident gun freedom organisations in the U.S. is Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership: http://jpfo.org
Sorry Steve. I hit submit before I was finished with my post. I have substantially updated it since.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:54 am

Didn't the shooter in this incident buy a gun?

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:17 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:54 am
He owned six guns and had a carry permit. Which means he had a back ground check. On the other hand Sayoc had no back ground check to own bombs.

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:23 am

Doc wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:17 am
Milo wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:54 am
He owned six guns and had a carry permit. Which means he had a back ground check. On the other hand Sayoc had no back ground check to own bombs.
Yes, your, for lack of a better term, 'gun laws,' are terrible.

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:27 am

Doc wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 am
Saturday Morning a horrible event occurred. At least 11 people ended up dead in the last US city I would have imagined something like this could happen.

This happened after years of violence and calls for more violence from the left. BEFORE the bullets had stop flying BEFORE the bodies of the innocent victims had grown cold. BEFORE the families of the dead knew what happened to their loved ones BEFORE the survivors were re-united with their families.

The left's Moral Outrage Industrial Complex seemed almost gleeful in their very political outrage.

A very small sample but note the number of retweets and likes all while the killing was still going on or within a couple hours of it. :

Never mind that Trump forced the city of Palm Beach to repeal their law banning Blacks and Jews from White social clubs

In another Shaun King suggests that all conservatives must be monitored online.

4.png

So what is he suggesting? That a virtual "yellow star" be worn by all conservative online?

Elsewhere Labor party leader Jeremy Corbin is doubling down on his demand that police protection be removed from Jewish Synagogues. Which brings brings me to this:

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/this-je ... buy-a-gun/
By Roger L Simon October 28, 2018
chat 141 comments
This photo shows some of Stars of David with names of those killed at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh in Saturday's shooting, at a memorial outside the synagogue, Sunday, Oct. 28, 2018. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)

For some time I have been a supporter of the Second Amendment -- intellectually. I agreed with the Founders' rationale for the right to bear arms. I even joined the NRA.

But I never bought a gun.

Although I know the basics of how to shoot, I didn't want a pistol around the house. I didn't think I needed it. I thought it too risky to own a weapon unless I practiced with it regularly and I didn't want to make time in my schedule for that. Real physical exercise was more important at my age. Also, I'm not a particularly fearful type who keeps a claw hammer secreted under the bed. Beyond that, I didn't want to awaken my mother -- a devoted gun-control advocate -- from her grave.

Until now. Until Pittsburgh. This Jewish boy is going to buy a gun.

The local and global situation with anti-Semitism has reached such a level I'd be a fool not to. Between the rising anti-Zionism and Jew hatred on our campuses and in the Democratic Party (what were Barack Obama and Bill Clinton doing being photographed with Louis Farrakhan?), the bloodthirsty jihadists, and the neo-Nazi monsters like this Bower character, we are at a point I never thought we'd reach in my lifetime. And as the co-screenwriter of two feature films about the Holocaust, I have a pretty good idea where it can lead.

Candle light vigil in Pittsburgh

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm

None of that changes that Trump has clearly sucked up to the far right and anti semite for votes.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:11 pm

:? :? :?

:idea: :shock: What would a Jewish boy want to buy a gun for? To shoot up a congregation of worshipping gentiles?

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Milo wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm
None of that changes that Trump has clearly sucked up to the far right and anti semite for votes.