The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Discussion of current events
Milo

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Milo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:21 pm
Bottom line anyone claiming "trump Russia" collusion needs to 1)show exactly what evidence they have and 2)name the crime that Trump allegedly committed.

IF no one can, then those making the above claim are part of a lynch mob. IE They believe in guilt until posthumously proven innocent. In the case they cannot show exact evidence I suggest they should ask those that incited the lynch mob.
It took longer than this to conclude that Clinton lied about getting a BJ, so nobody should be surprised about any investigation of a president now. This investigation has already born more fruit than that one did too.

Nobody involved in this investigation has "claimed" anything, other than they are investigating.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:31 pm

In order to have a criminal investigation there has to be evidence of a crime or you are in the Soviet Union.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:37 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:31 pm
In order to have a criminal investigation there has to be evidence of a crime or you are in the Soviet Union.
The whole purpose of a criminal investigation is to establish, not evidence of wrongdoing, but proof of guilt.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:40 am

Milo wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:15 pm
Doc wrote:
Bottom line anyone claiming "trump Russia" collusion needs to 1)show exactly what evidence they have and 2)name the crime that Trump allegedly committed.

IF no one can, then those making the above claim are part of a lynch mob. IE They believe in guilt until posthumously proven innocent. In the case they cannot show exact evidence I suggest they should ask those that incited the lynch mob.
It took longer than this to conclude that Clinton lied about getting a BJ, so nobody should be surprised about any investigation of a president now. This investigation has already born more fruit than that one did too.

Nobody involved in this investigation has "claimed" anything, other than they are investigating.
Name that Fruit Milo.....

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:40 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

Numerous indictments, several convictions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... of_charges

And it isn't over.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Milo wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

And it isn't over.
All of which have nothing NOTHING to do with Trump Russia collusion and so far you have shown NOTHING to indicate the the LEFT has not turned into a lynch mob

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Milo wrote:

And it isn't over.
None of which are connected to the underlying charge of colluding with Russia, like the Clinton campaign did.

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm
Milo wrote:

And it isn't over.
None of which are connected to the underlying charge of colluding with Russia, like the Clinton campaign did.
These were the sort of things that people were saying about the Kenneth Star Investigation. The toothpaste can't go back in the tube now.

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

And it isn't over.
All of which have nothing NOTHING to do with Trump Russia collusion and so far you have shown NOTHING to indicate the the LEFT has not turned into a lynch mob

The Secret Service would never comment about its reasons and she has every reason to make a big deal out of it.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Milo wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:53 pm
These were the sort of things that people were saying about the Kenneth Star Investigation. The toothpaste can't go back in the tube now.
With Whitewater there was an underlying crime, for which the Clinton business partners McDougals were convicted.

The investigation was to determine whether or not the Clintons were in on the criminal activity.

The "problem" with the Ken Starr office was that as more potential Clinton crimes came to light Ken Starr's office took it upon themselves to investigate them. There are arguments going both ways on whether that should happen and I don't have a dog in the fight. If a prosecutor finds new crimes during his investigation so be it.

But what makes this completely different is there is no evidence at all of a crime having taken place by the Trump campaign, and the allegation of collusion after 2 years doesn't even appear to be illegal if it even occured.

If the Trump campaign had done anything illegal it would have been made known and prosecuted before the election was over. If there had been any collusion it would have been made known by now. Don Jr actually met with a Russian, that was leaked a year ago, and no charges have been filed, because it wasn't illegal.

This is a Stalinist political persecution. It's fundamentally un-American.