Clinton_DNC_MSM_Deep State_Russia_UraniumOne_Gate

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: Clinton_DNC_MSM_Deep State_Russia_UraniumOne_Gate

Post by Doc » Thu May 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 am
As Americans become accustomed to Trump's bombast, they may be realizing what a bullet they dodged in the last presidential election.

"The unexamined Russia connection to Hillary Clinton"
https://www.summitdaily.com/opinion/lid ... on-column/
The Clinton Foundation "has received hundreds of millions of dollars from major US and foreign corporations, including some with ties to Russian oligarchs and others with agendas not aligned with US national interests."

There is "little distinction between donations to the foundation and the Clintons' personal income."

There could have been a White House, with a mob-like operation fronted by Hillary and headed by Bill, il Capofamiglia, sucking away the life-blood of America.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon May 21, 2018 8:22 pm

And God said " I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights"

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/21/bre ... tails-cnn/
BREAKING: E-mails Show FBI Brass Discussed Dossier Briefing Details With CNN
New e-mails show former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe was surprisingly knowledgeable about CNN's understanding of and deliberation about a dossier briefing given to Donald Trump days before CNN ever reported on the matter.
May 21, 2018 By Sean Davis

Newly revealed e-mails show that former Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) deputy director Andrew McCabe was keenly aware of CNN’s internal understanding of a secret briefing about the infamous Steele dossier, days before CNN published any stories on the matter. The e-mails, which were obtained by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.), also reveal that top officials used coded language to refer to the salacious and unverified allegations made by Steele.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:58 am
Oh screw it! So what if the Clintons did help arrange the sale of some uranium mines in the US to a Russian firm? The USA is not even listed among the world's top 5 countries in terms of uranium reserves held:

http://www.mining-technology.com/featur ... s-4274059/

Uranium yellowcake (semi-processed ore) is an internationally traded bulk commodity - which means that the USA is not going to run short of the stuff just because some of its mines are now Russian owned.

It seems to me that complaints about the sale must be motivated more by bruised national pride than by any breach in security of America's energy supplies.
No, it's if you get to do business with Russians you have to let other people do it.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Wow, this is from a leftist.