Jim the Moron

Re: Israel

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:34 am

dagbay wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 am
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-ca ... n-command/

So, what do we have here? Iran dispatches an unarmed apparatus over Israel, whereupon Israel blasts the shit out of Syria. Instructive.
That's called "nipping in the bud" No better way then to present a no-win choice to Iran like the evaporation of AA defenses in "Syria" (some say 50%, including new tech straight from uncle Putin).
Yep. Think 1967 . . .

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43051249

Israel PM Netanyahu faces corruption charges

I am relieved to find that politics in the State of Israel can be just as grubby as anywhere else.

The amount of Zionist propaganda pumped out over the Western media (I believe that 4 out of 5 biggest TV networks in the US are Jewish controlled) for years would mislead you into imagining that Israeli society (and by extension Jewry worldwide) own some kind of moral ascendancy over the rest of mankind (i.e. we goyim). ;)

Nice to know that the chosen people are not above sin.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

neverfail wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am

I am relieved to find that politics in the State of Israel can be just as grubby as anywhere else.

The amount of Zionist propaganda pumped out over the Western media (I believe that 4 out of 5 biggest TV networks in the US are Jewish controlled) for years would mislead you into imagining that Israeli society (and by extension Jewry worldwide) own some kind of moral ascendancy over the rest of mankind (i.e. we goyim). ;)

". . . Jewish controlled . . ." I hope that Australians are careful to limit themselves to Christian controlled or agnostic controlled TV networks. Heck, I have it on good authority that media in Thailand are controlled by (gasp!) Buddhists.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:44 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm
neverfail wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am

". . . Jewish controlled . . ." I hope that Australians are careful to limit themselves to Christian controlled or agnostic controlled TV networks. Heck, I have it on good authority that media in Thailand are controlled by (gasp!) Buddhists.
Oh, half of this country's mass media is controlled by Rupert Murdoch. Whilst he is now an American citizen of convenience (several decades ago he found that his non-US citizenship was an impediment to owning a media Empire as big as he wanted in the US) he grew up as a Melbourne presbyterian. He is regarded as so pro-Israel that he might as well himself be Jewish.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:52 pm

"Muslim-on-Muslim Violence is Israel's Fault"

Yep. You read that right. It's them damn Zionists what is the problem.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/w ... els-fault/

"Israel 'provokes' Muslims to resort to terrorism." Whoda thunk?

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:24 pm

"Israel Caught in U.S. - Russia Rift Over Syria"
https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-cau ... 1523465312

Israel will do whatever it believes is in its best interests. Surprise, surprise.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

So, it seems the Israelis have acquired proofs of Iranian nuclear ambitions. Major European nations won't change their views that the Iranian deal isn't the best thing going.

The US will bail out of the deal, much to the consternation of pro-Islamist interests there.

Why is it that the Israelis object to a nuclear-armed Islamist Iran constantly declaring "death to Israel?"

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

Why is it that the Israelis object to a nuclear-armed Islamist Iran constantly declaring "death to Israel?"
Because they are dumb. Israel is not protected by Iran not having nuclear weapons. It is protected by its own nuclear weapons. Iran knows that any attack on Israel which would put Israel's existence in jeopardy would be answered by a volley of nuclear missiles against Iran's major cities, nuclear installations and oil producing centers. That's all that is necessary to keep Iran from doing anything silly. For the rest, let them continue shouting "death to Israel"... Iranians are no more suicide prone than North Koreans...

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am
Jim the Moron wrote:

Because they are dumb. Israel is not protected by Iran not having nuclear weapons. It is protected by its own nuclear weapons. Iran knows that any attack on Israel which would put Israel's existence in jeopardy would be answered by a volley of nuclear missiles against Iran's major cities, nuclear installations and oil producing centers. That's all that is necessary to keep Iran from doing anything silly. For the rest, let them continue shouting "death to Israel"... Iranians are no more suicide prone than North Koreans...
Islam has been characterized, rightfully so, as the "culture of death." "Death to Israel" attitudes disregard consequences.

"European powers reaffirm support for Iran nuclear deal"
http://www.dw.com/en/european-powers-re ... a-43585008

Of course they do. A nuclear-armed Iran pleases Islamist Europe.

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am
Jim the Moron wrote:

Well, being as NK has killed millions of its citizens in a preventable famine and Iran hundreds of thousands in a preventable war, it would seem both are quite suicide prone.