Forum Funding

A place to discuss the future of this Place
User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4905
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by cassowary » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am

Dr. Zaius wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:40 pm
.
Yes, thanks to the ONE donor who covered most of the tab for the rest of you.

Truly, some of you should be ashamed that you can't scrounge up the price of a beer or a six pack for the bartender here to help pay the rent, once in a blue moon. Long winded some of you, but a bit light in buying a round, it seems.

I guess the help here will have to come up with the last $30, so DAVAdmin doesn't have to, since he does all the boards hosting management, including spending hours of his spare time moving the forum for us. And he doesn't even use it much. He does it to help keep this old Spengler folks' nursing home alive, I think.

So, chip in and help keep the place running, if you like coming to it. Or not.



How can I pay the $30?
The Imp :D

neverfail
Posts: 6836
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Forum Funding

Post by neverfail » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:52 am

cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am
Dr. Zaius wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:40 pm
.
Yes, thanks to the ONE donor who covered most of the tab for the rest of you.

Truly, some of you should be ashamed that you can't scrounge up the price of a beer or a six pack for the bartender here to help pay the rent, once in a blue moon. Long winded some of you, but a bit light in buying a round, it seems.

I guess the help here will have to come up with the last $30, so DAVAdmin doesn't have to, since he does all the boards hosting management, including spending hours of his spare time moving the forum for us. And he doesn't even use it much. He does it to help keep this old Spengler folks' nursing home alive, I think.

So, chip in and help keep the place running, if you like coming to it. Or not.



How can I pay the $30?


I wonder too!

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 5493
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Forum Funding

Post by Doc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:06 am

neverfail wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:52 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am
Dr. Zaius wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:40 pm
.
Yes, thanks to the ONE donor who covered most of the tab for the rest of you.

Truly, some of you should be ashamed that you can't scrounge up the price of a beer or a six pack for the bartender here to help pay the rent, once in a blue moon. Long winded some of you, but a bit light in buying a round, it seems.

I guess the help here will have to come up with the last $30, so DAVAdmin doesn't have to, since he does all the boards hosting management, including spending hours of his spare time moving the forum for us. And he doesn't even use it much. He does it to help keep this old Spengler folks' nursing home alive, I think.

So, chip in and help keep the place running, if you like coming to it. Or not.



How can I pay the $30?


I wonder too!


I believe DavAdmin uses a paypal account for that.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4905
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by cassowary » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:20 am

Hey DavAdmin,

Has someone paid the $30. If not, I will pay. But you got to give me instructions on how to do that.
The Imp :D

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 3266
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by Milo » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:46 am

cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:20 am
Hey DavAdmin,

Has someone paid the $30. If not, I will pay. But you got to give me instructions on how to do that.
The post you are referring to is from the time before. I do not know if anyone has paid yet.

User avatar
DavAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by DavAdmin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm

PayPal - headoffice@huahinmedia.com

We can also accept Bitcoin but I would imagine that is too advanced for most.

The total amount sought is $100 as the bill is annually recurring, but any donations help!

Thanks in advance.

User avatar
DavAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by DavAdmin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:54 pm

Bump.

neverfail
Posts: 6836
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Forum Funding

Post by neverfail » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:53 am

Did you manage to raise the $100?

User avatar
DavAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by DavAdmin » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:32 pm

No, there has been no response at all and the bill is fast approaching.

Anything at all helps.

PayPal: headoffice@huahinmedia.com

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4905
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Forum Funding

Post by cassowary » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:07 am

DavAdmin wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:32 pm
No, there has been no response at all and the bill is fast approaching.

Anything at all helps.

PayPal: headoffice@huahinmedia.com
I paid in US$ [post edited to remove personal details].
The Imp :D

Post Reply