Plain Ole Humour

For everything else for now
Doc

Re: Plain Ole Humour

Post by Doc » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:31 pm

My friends laughed at me when I told them I had a hot date and they said she was imaginary.
Well the jokes on them – they're imaginary too.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:59 pm

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:38 pm

Quarantine Day 5

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:53 am

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:17 am

armchair_pundit

Post by armchair_pundit » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:17 pm

GARY LARSON PUBLISHES NEW FAR SIDE CARTOONS

https://www.thefarside.com/new-stuff