Sunny Night

High Culture, Religion, Philosophy and Esoterica.
Doc

Sunny Night

Post by Doc » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Sunnynight.jpg
Sunnynight.jpg (165.16 KiB) Viewed 69 times
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Re: Sunny Night

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:03 pm

To be honest, it's like participating in a dream state. This looks like you, looking at you out of body out of mind, but for you hardcore materialists who don't do that sort of thing:

In Photos: A Year At Jupiter As Seen By NASA’s $1.1 Billion Spacecraft As It Completes 31st Orbit

A $1.1 billion NASA spacecraft orbiting Jupiter since 2016 has sent back its latest batch of close-up photos of the giant gas planet after completing another year of its science mission.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecarte ... e35a2245c8
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Doc

Re: Sunny Night

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:03 pm
To be honest, it's like participating in a dream state. This looks like you, looking at you out of body out of mind, but for you hardcore materialists who don't do that sort of thing:

In Photos: A Year At Jupiter As Seen By NASA’s $1.1 Billion Spacecraft As It Completes 31st Orbit

A $1.1 billion NASA spacecraft orbiting Jupiter since 2016 has sent back its latest batch of close-up photos of the giant gas planet after completing another year of its science mission.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecarte ... e35a2245c8
Sunny Sunny Night ... :D
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros