Crooked Trump!

Discussion of current events
neverfail

Re: Crooked Trump!

Post by neverfail » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:36 pm

"I will drain the swamp" Donald Trump.

(But not until I have had my turn wallowing in it.)

( :idea: To think that all of those millions of voters believed in the tosh I spoke in the heat of the 2016 election campaign. :lol: . Boy oh boy, what a bunch of rubes!)

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Milo wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:32 am
Doc wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:07 am
Milo wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:36 am
Doc wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:23 am
Except for the parts where he's a member of the establishment and a proven crook!
You keep saying that Milo, but that doesn't make it true.
I have over 6000 documents that prove it!
Comey had 33,000

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Re: Crooked Trump?

Post by Doc » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:48 am

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:20 am

Prosecutors subpoena Trump's inaugural committee over $107M festivities
The New York Times reported late last year that federal prosecutors are examining whether anyone from Qatar, Saudi Arabia or other Middle Eastern countries made illegal payments to the committee and a pro-Trump super political action committee. Foreign contributions to inaugural funds and PACs are prohibited under federal law.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/federal-p ... -1.5006016

Milo

Post by Milo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:24 am

[From Michael Cohen's opening statement to Congress
I am providing the Committee today with several documents. These include:

- A copy of a check Mr. Trump wrote from his personal bank account -- after he became president - to reimburse me for the hush money payments I made to cover up his affair with an adult film star and prevent damage to his campaign;

- Copies of financial statements for 2011 -- 2013 that he gave to such institutions as Deutsche Bank;

- A copy of an article with Mr. Trump's handwriting on it that reported on the auction of a portrait of himself -- he arranged for the bidder ahead of time and then reimbursed the bidder from the account of his non-profit charitable foundation, with the picture now hanging in one of his country clubs; and

- Copies of letters I wrote at Mr. Trump's direction that threatened his high school, colleges, and the College Board not to release his grades or SAT scores.
Yet, last fall I pled guilty in federal court to felonies for the benefit of, at the direction of, and in coordination with Individual #1.
For the record: Individual #1 is President Donald J. Trump.
I knew early on in my work for Mr. Trump that he would direct me to lie to further his business interests. I am ashamed to say, that when it was for a real estate mogul in the private sector, I considered it trivial. As the President, I consider it significant and dangerous.
In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump's office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr.

Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of "wouldn't that be great."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/27/politics ... AjAHszVz4I

armchair_pundit

Post by armchair_pundit » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:40 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Gambino mob heir predicts Michael Cohen will get WHACKED in prison because 'inmates love Trump and hate rats'
  • Giovanni Gambino slammed Michael Cohen for his Congressional testimony
  • Predicted Trump's former fixer would face a hit behind bars from angry inmates
  • Cohen reports to prison in May and will serve three years for lying and fraud
  • Giovanni is son of a deceased mobster and cousin to crime boss Carlo Gambino
  • 'He may face the same fate as Whitey Bulger,' Giovanni says of Cohen
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rison.html

Next set of Headlines

"Don" Trump calls in some favors... :mrgreen: