Page 3 of 6

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 am
by Doc
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:26 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am
Speaking immediately after the historic summit with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Donald Trump revealed that Kim Jong-un has a “very good personality, he’s funny, and he’s very, very smart”
So, Cass, shouldn't you follow in the footsteps of your idol and become less childish?... 8-)
But calling him “fatty Kim” is an accurate description of the man. Tell you what. Since you don’t like the word “fatty”, how about I call him “fatso Kim” instead?
Because an accurate description of someone is solely the description of his physical aspect... In view of what Trump thought of Kim, why not call him "Likeable Kim", "Funny Kim", or "Very Smart Kim"?... It might be also a very accurate description of Kim Jong-un, and a more elegant one... But I suppose you don't much care for "elegance", a typical European trait...
OR "if he is not really careful he could soon be dead at the hands of his own hard line generals" Kim

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm
by cassowary
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:26 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am
Speaking immediately after the historic summit with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Donald Trump revealed that Kim Jong-un has a “very good personality, he’s funny, and he’s very, very smart”
So, Cass, shouldn't you follow in the footsteps of your idol and become less childish?... 8-)
But calling him “fatty Kim” is an accurate description of the man. Tell you what. Since you don’t like the word “fatty”, how about I call him “fatso Kim” instead?
Because an accurate description of someone is solely the description of his physical aspect... In view of what Trump thought of Kim, why not call him "Likeable Kim", "Funny Kim", or "Very Smart Kim"?... It might be also a very accurate description of Kim Jong-un, and a more elegant one... But I suppose you don't much care for "elegance", a typical European trait...
TRump was just trying to butter Fatso Kim up. Don't take what he said too seriously.

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:18 pm
by Sertorio
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:26 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am
Speaking immediately after the historic summit with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Donald Trump revealed that Kim Jong-un has a “very good personality, he’s funny, and he’s very, very smart”
So, Cass, shouldn't you follow in the footsteps of your idol and become less childish?... 8-)
But calling him “fatty Kim” is an accurate description of the man. Tell you what. Since you don’t like the word “fatty”, how about I call him “fatso Kim” instead?
Because an accurate description of someone is solely the description of his physical aspect... In view of what Trump thought of Kim, why not call him "Likeable Kim", "Funny Kim", or "Very Smart Kim"?... It might be also a very accurate description of Kim Jong-un, and a more elegant one... But I suppose you don't much care for "elegance", a typical European trait...
TRump was just trying to butter Fatso Kim up. Don't take what he said too seriously.
I don't take Trump seriously at all. And I take you even less seriously, because of your grade school level of argumentation...

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:38 pm
by Doc
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:18 pm
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:26 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am
Speaking immediately after the historic summit with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Donald Trump revealed that Kim Jong-un has a “very good personality, he’s funny, and he’s very, very smart”
So, Cass, shouldn't you follow in the footsteps of your idol and become less childish?... 8-)
But calling him “fatty Kim” is an accurate description of the man. Tell you what. Since you don’t like the word “fatty”, how about I call him “fatso Kim” instead?
Because an accurate description of someone is solely the description of his physical aspect... In view of what Trump thought of Kim, why not call him "Likeable Kim", "Funny Kim", or "Very Smart Kim"?... It might be also a very accurate description of Kim Jong-un, and a more elegant one... But I suppose you don't much care for "elegance", a typical European trait...
TRump was just trying to butter Fatso Kim up. Don't take what he said too seriously.
I don't take Trump seriously at all. And I take you even less seriously, because of your grade school level of argumentation...
What Trump said about North Korea in 1999:


Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:00 pm
by SteveFoerster
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am
I have some comments on the Kim-Trump meeting, but I will not contribute to a thread with a childish designation of Chairman Kim of North Korea.
Trust you to demand respect for the most loathsome dictator on Earth.

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:10 am
by cassowary
SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:00 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am
I have some comments on the Kim-Trump meeting, but I will not contribute to a thread with a childish designation of Chairman Kim of North Korea.
Trust you to demand respect for the most loathsome dictator on Earth.
Hahaha. The left loves dictators. So I am not surprised.

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:07 am
by Sertorio
SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:00 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am
I have some comments on the Kim-Trump meeting, but I will not contribute to a thread with a childish designation of Chairman Kim of North Korea.
Trust you to demand respect for the most loathsome dictator on Earth.
Your opinion of Kim is irrelevant. What matters is what the North Koreans feel about him. He may be a dictator but if North Koreans truly like him, that's their affair, not yours. You may say North Koreans are being manipulated, but aren't you too?... Only the ways that manipulation is carried out may differ, but the result is very much the same. Both them and you are led to believe things which are not true...

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 am
by cassowary
Sertorio wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:07 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:00 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am
I have some comments on the Kim-Trump meeting, but I will not contribute to a thread with a childish designation of Chairman Kim of North Korea.
Trust you to demand respect for the most loathsome dictator on Earth.
Your opinion of Kim is irrelevant. What matters is what the North Koreans feel about him. He may be a dictator but if North Koreans truly like him, that's their affair, not yours. You may say North Koreans are being manipulated, but aren't you too?... Only the ways that manipulation is carried out may differ, but the result is very much the same. Both them and you are led to believe things which are not true...
Just as you are led to believe things that are not true such as Socialism works.

To you the North Koreans love Fatty Kim because Socialism is working well. I know how you think Sertorio. Delusional.

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 am
by cassowary
One day Fatty Kim will lose power. And the world will see how his people hate him. I will remember that you got upset because I called him fat.

Re: The Trump-Fatty Kim summit in Singapore

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 am
by Sertorio
cassowary wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 am
One day Fatty Kim will lose power. And the world will see how his people hate him. I will remember that you got upset because I called him fat.
You call him fat because for you, a fat person is not worthy of our respect. And because that's all you can see of Kim. Amazing that you completely fail to see what is wrong in your use of words. Your discourse is full of hate, and you fail to see it... No wonder you like capitalism so much...