Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:03 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:47 am
Sertorio wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:39 am
Fundamentalistic attitudes are not good for your (mental) health... :D
Says the guy whose anti-American attitudes are so fervent that he will support any regime, however murderous, as a preferred alternative.
You are smart enough to have realized that I do not support "any" regime. I support anything which can hinder US warmongering and imperialistic policies. That may mean supporting the North Korean nuclear deterrent, but it doesn't mean supporting Kim Jong-un's regime. But, unpleasant as it is, Kim's regime is a problem to be solved by North Koreans alone.
In other words, it won't be solved anytime soon because the N Korean people are in no position to rid itself of a murderous regime.

Your sleight of hand does not fool me. By supporting N Korea's nuclear "deterrent", the result is that you are supporting the N Korean regime. This is what I have noticed. The Left ends up supporting the worst, most murderous regimes. In the 1930s, they supported Stalin. In the 1960s, they supported Ho Chin Minh. In the 1980s, they supported the USSR.

Now you support Fatty Kim.
You do have some difficulty understanding simple things, maybe because it doesn't suit you to understand them...

cassowary

Re: Apparent Miliary coup begining in Brazil

Post by cassowary » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Says the guy whose anti-American attitudes are so fervent that he will support any regime, however murderous, as a preferred alternative.
You are smart enough to have realized that I do not support "any" regime. I support anything which can hinder US warmongering and imperialistic policies. That may mean supporting the North Korean nuclear deterrent, but it doesn't mean supporting Kim Jong-un's regime. But, unpleasant as it is, Kim's regime is a problem to be solved by North Koreans alone.
In other words, it won't be solved anytime soon because the N Korean people are in no position to rid itself of a murderous regime.

Your sleight of hand does not fool me. By supporting N Korea's nuclear "deterrent", the result is that you are supporting the N Korean regime. This is what I have noticed. The Left ends up supporting the worst, most murderous regimes. In the 1930s, they supported Stalin. In the 1960s, they supported Ho Chin Minh. In the 1980s, they supported the USSR.

You do have some difficulty understanding simple things, maybe because it doesn't suit you to understand them...
What I understand is the results of whatever you advocate. By being anti-American in the case of Korea, you are helping Fatty Kim.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:20 am

cassowary wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:59 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

What I understand is the results of whatever you advocate. By being anti-American in the case of Korea, you are helping Fatty Kim.
Nobody is helping Chairman Kim more than Trump!... All on his own, Trump has succeeded in legitimizing Kim and his regime... Soon there will be a statue of Trump in Pyongyang... :D

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:42 am

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:20 am

Nobody is helping Chairman Kim more than Trump!... All on his own, Trump has succeeded in legitimizing Kim and his regime... Soon there will be a statue of Trump in Pyongyang... :D
Nonsense, Sertorio. How can Trump be legitimizing Kim by simply meeting him? Everybody knows that Fatty Kim is a cruel dictator who killed his brother and uncle.

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am

cassowary wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:42 am
Sertorio wrote:

Nonsense, Sertorio. How can Trump be legitimizing Kim by simply meeting him? Everybody knows that Fatty Kim is a cruel dictator who killed his brother and uncle.
The only possible consequence of Korean peace is reunification. I can't imagine a unified Korea choosing a totalitarian regime over democracy. If there is a statue the sentiment will not be devoid of irony!

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:53 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

The only possible consequence of Korean peace is reunification. I can't imagine a unified Korea choosing a totalitarian regime over democracy. If there is a statue the sentiment will not be devoid of irony!
I think the Koreans will have to work that out among themselves. That should be "interesting"
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Milo wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

That's what the Chinese are afraid of. They saw what happened in Eastern Europe. Not only will they lose an ally if there is reunification, they will have another democracy on its borders. This will spark ideas among China's restive youth.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Milo wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Why not, Milo? Germany did just that in 1933.

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:10 pm

neverfail wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 pm
Milo wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Why not, Milo? Germany did just that in 1933.
I was thinking of Germany in 1989

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:38 am

Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
You are smart enough to have realized that I do not support "any" regime.

Please. You post so much Putin regime propaganda that if they're not paying you then you're basically just leaving money on the table.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac