Doc wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:58 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:35 am
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:29 am

So, in your opinion, "articles published by agencies owned by the Russian government" cannot, by definition, be factual, so it is not worthwhile even reading them and analyze what they transmit. A bit shortsighted, isn't it?... It's like a Muslim refusing to read the Bible because he "knows" it is all falsehoods...
The Muslim would read the bible to find falsehoods.
So Steve doesn't even come up to the standards of Muslims... :lol:
Or maybe I am saying you are coming across as a religious fanatic since RT isn't the bible. :D
Let me try and put it in simpler words:

Disbelieving something, or calling it propaganda, without bothering to read it first and try to see whether it is factual or not, is simply dumb. And dumber yet is to rely solely on the MSM for information. I watch regularly CNN, RT, I24 (Israeli television) and Al Jazeera, and I get a lot more information and analysis of facts around the world than I would get by relying solely on CNN and BBC. All of them indulge in some measure of propaganda, but it is easy to separate propaganda from fact and passing a fairly good judgement on what is happening around the world.
Indo, I have read enough RT stories and check them out to know they mostly produce half truths and outright propaganda if the article has anything to do with the interests of the Kremlin. Sorry but it is not worth the time and effort. Particularly given that the US MSM is bad in this way as well, just WRT different interested parties.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything!