Alfie Evans death by government -- UK declaring virtual marshall law?

Discussion of current events
Doc

Alfie Evans death by government -- UK declaring virtual marshall law?

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/merseypolice/p ... 8912565745
Merseyside Police
2 hrs ·

We've issued the following statement following reports of social media posts being made in relation to Alder Hey Hospital and the ongoing situation with Alfie Evans:

Chief Inspector Chris Gibson said: “Merseyside Police has been made aware of a number of social media posts which have been made with reference to Alder Hey Hospital and the ongoing situation involving Alfie Evans.

“I would like to make people aware that these posts are being monitored and remind social media users that any offences including malicious communications and threatening behaviour will be investigated and where necessary will be acted upon.”
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Re: Alfie Evans death by government -- UK declaring virtual marshall law?

Post by Milo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 pm
Merseyside Police
2 hrs ·

We've issued the following statement following reports of social media posts being made in relation to Alder Hey Hospital and the ongoing situation with Alfie Evans:

Chief Inspector Chris Gibson said: “Merseyside Police has been made aware of a number of social media posts which have been made with reference to Alder Hey Hospital and the ongoing situation involving Alfie Evans.

“I would like to make people aware that these posts are being monitored and remind social media users that any offences including malicious communications and threatening behaviour will be investigated and where necessary will be acted upon.”
The UK has laws against spreading false information.

That is in part why pro lifers don't get much traction there.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm
Doc wrote:
Merseyside Police
2 hrs ·

What about the DHS Doctors false information? They don't even have a diagnosis of what exactly is wrong with this infant. Yet they are denying the parents right to get a second opinion.

Just a reminder:
The doctors told my parents that I would be dead within the first 24 hours of my life. 35 years later all those doctors are dead and I am the only doctor that remains
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Milo wrote:

Interesting. Can someone be a pro lifer only on the basis of false information?... :shock:

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Life begins when that little boy or girl matches up egg-sperm. Anything that interrupts life is murder.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 pm
Milo wrote:

Interesting. Can someone be a pro lifer only on the basis of false information?... :shock:
True information: Steven Hawking was diagnosed with early onset ALS at 21 years of age. Had that diagnosis been made today my guess is it would be argued that life support be removed by the UK DHS. AS clearly such decisions are reserved for the government.

Milo

Post by Milo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:48 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Merseyside Police
2 hrs ·

What about the DHS Doctors false information? They don't even have a diagnosis of what exactly is wrong with this infant. Yet they are denying the parents right to get a second opinion.

Just a reminder:
The doctors told my parents that I would be dead within the first 24 hours of my life. 35 years later all those doctors are dead and I am the only doctor that remains
He's no more a doctor than I am.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Not to worry, all you fans of euthanasia. Feel free to dictate who should live or die.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:35 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:48 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Merseyside Police
2 hrs ·

Just a reminder:
Really Milo? That is all you can say?

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:35 pm
Really Milo? That is all you can say?
While he's not an MD, Sean Stephenson does actually hold a doctorate.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac