SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:34 pm
Doc wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 am

I guess that's why all those people are trying to escape from Florida to Cuba? :roll:
I doubt Trump is the reason why they stay... :D
You should ask which swamp is more honest. One that has been around since the 1990's or one that has been around since the 1950's
To be fair, I would say that Washington and Havana are both products of the early Cold War period.
I never thought about it in those terms but you are right Steve. I always have had the feeling that since the 90's that US Intel services have had way too much power. Not a fan of 911 truthers at all for example but I still have question about the 1993 WTC bombing. Like why did the FBI have someone in the room while the bomb was being put together and the FBI did not stop it. Or why was Serbia bombed including the Chinese embassy ? Sertorio should note that while I do not like Putin and am not buying into the propaganda posted here I feel Serbia lead to Putin's take over of the Kremlin.
Since the '90s? Eisenhower warned about the military-industrial complex in 1961.
I think Eisenhower's warning came to be after the end of the cold war. Idle hands and all.
Doc wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:54 am
It should also be noted that this thread started out with an indictment of Comey, CNN, and buzzfeed. There was nothing about Cuba in my original post.
Yeah, but you know how threads are like around here. :D
Well this one was castroated. I don't know about the others. ;-p
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Re: "MY God !! Its Full of Circles!!"

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:24 pm
Since the '90s? Eisenhower warned about the military-industrial complex in 1961.
I think Eisenhower's warning came to be after the end of the cold war. Idle hands and all.
I think he was warning about what he was seeing right then. Case in point: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:00 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:19 pm
Doc wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:24 pm
I think he was warning about what he was seeing right then. Case in point: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
I really don't know about that Steve. The CIA was tolerated in the face of the very real threat from the Soviet Union. Especially after the carrot of expanding the Marshall Plan into the soviet sphere of influence after WWII was rejected by Stalin.

My point is after the fall of the Soviet Union the CIA and other intel agencies had much less significance and influence, and seemingly fought to get both back. The 1993 WTC bombing trials showed FBI video of the Egyptian FBI informant seemingly leading the making of the bomb used. The FBI plan was to exchange the explosives for dummy explosives before the attack. The exchange inexplicably never happened.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:31 am

https://truepundit.com/doj-key-fbi-bras ... nd-juries/
DOJ: Key FBI Brass Flip on McCabe & Comey; High-Level Officials Testify Against Fired FBI Chiefs, Set Stage for Grand Juries

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Big Democratic donors now caught up is coup de tat

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/con ... er-steele/
CONFIRMED: Former Feinstein Staffer Raised $50 Million, Hired Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele After 2016 Election
A declassified congressional report confirms that Daniel Jones, a former intelligence committee staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to push the Russian collusion narrative against Donald Trump.
April 27, 2018 By Sean Davis

A declassified congressional report confirms prior reporting by The Federalist that Daniel Jones, a former staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele after the 2016 election to push the anti-Trump Russian collusion narrative.

According to the report, Jones, who runs an investigative outfit called the Penn Quarter Group (PQG), told the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in March of 2017 that he had retained the services of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to “continue exposing Russian interference” in the 2016 election. Steele is the former British spy who authored the infamous unverified dossier of allegations against President Donald Trump.

Although Jones’ name is redacted in the report, the biographical details plus previous reporting on the matter make clear that he is the individual referenced. The report also revealed that Jones told federal investigators that he had raised $50 million from “7 to 10 wealthy donors located primarily in New York and California.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Just to be the boring one here, raising money to tar the other party, even with lies, isn't a coup d'etat.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:11 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:20 pm
Just to be the boring one here, raising money to tar the other party, even with lies, isn't a coup d'etat.
All part of the same crime. Win at any cost.

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 am

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... and-comey/

The Transparent Positioning of Brennan, Clapper and Comey…

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:41 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... nedy-tried
CIA Whistleblower: Trump Is Doing What Kennedy Tried To

Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says what is going on with Donald J. Trump “is an ongoing coup to remove a duly elected President.” Shipp contends, “This is a huge constitutional crisis like the country has never seen before. This makes Watergate look like a Sunday school class.”

On Friday, Shipp and other retired top officials at the CIA, FBI, DOJ and NSA held a press conference and demanded Attorney General Jeff Sessions prosecute top Obama era officials for obvious crimes against the incoming Trump Administration. Shipp says,

“We have a coup within our government right now at the senior levels at the CIA, DOJ and the FBI attempting to unseat a duly elected President who was elected by the American people and remove him from office...

This is, at worst, treason with senior officials in the shadow government or Deep State . . . to attack Donald Trump and remove him from office. . . . We have not seen anything like this since the Presidency of John F. Kennedy (JFK), when CIA Director Allen Dulles attacked him, and we saw what happened there...

There is crystal clear evidence that the CIA was, at least, involved with the cover-up of the JFK assassination. Now, we have the same thing happening again...

Remember what Chuck Schumer said, and it was chilling. He said, ‘If you cross the intelligence community, they can hit back at you six ways from Sunday.’ That’s what we are seeing now. It’s collusion or a coup with senior officials at the FBI, DOJ and CIA along with Robert Mueller to unseat an elected president.”