Europe will be Muslim

Discussion of current events
Sertorio

Re: Europe will be Muslim

Post by Sertorio » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:33 am

neverfail wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm
Europe will be Muslim, you claim?

The problem as I see it is not that there are Muslims in Europe who are in earnest about their beliefs but that so few Europeans are any longer serious about Christianity. Europe's Muslims are operating within a spiritual vacumn and therefore have the field all to themselves.

Why is it during this discussion I have so far seem no suggestion of a massive Christian re-evangalisation effort targeting Europe by now?
The alternative to Islam is not Christianity, it is a healthy secular view of the world. Religion may have its positive points, when it promotes a code of ethics, but educated people don't need a religion for that. Eventually Muslims wil become as secular as Christians and that will be the end of the problem. All we have to do, meanwhile, is stop the more fanatical Muslims. The idea of re-evangelizing Europe gives me the creeps...

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm
The itchy whore kinda reminds me of Germany, as it were . . .
Interesting I was thinking of Angelia Merkel
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:33 am

The alternative to Islam is not Christianity, it is a healthy secular view of the world. Religion may have its positive points, when it promotes a code of ethics, but educated people don't need a religion for that. Eventually Muslims wil become as secular as Christians and that will be the end of the problem. All we have to do, meanwhile, is stop the more fanatical Muslims. The idea of re-evangelizing Europe gives me the creeps...
Is is precisely because Europe is already so secular now that Muslims feel so alienated there.

You cannot combat a positive with a negative Sertorio. You can only engage, neuter and absorb it with another positive.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 am

neverfail wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:26 pm
Sertorio wrote:

Is is precisely because Europe is already so secular now that Muslims feel so alienated there.

You cannot combat a positive with a negative Sertorio. You can only engage, neuter and absorb it with another positive.
Secularism is a positive. It frees people without giving them a license to do as they wish.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 am

Sertorio wrote:
I agree completely with every word of this!
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 am
Sertorio wrote:
I agree completely with every word of this!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 am
neverfail wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Secularism is a positive. It frees people without giving them a license to do as they wish.
Secularism usually turns out to be nothing but a contrivance to lead men away from their connectedness to the supernatural.

The important thing is that Muslims living in Europe react against the spiritual wasteland modern Europeans have turned their continent into due to the fashionable modern addiction to "secularism" by clinging ever more tightly to Islamic teaching. Some go even further by enlisting in extremist causes purporting to be "true Islam".

It means that more "native" Europeans are susceptible to become Islamic converts once they themselves become sick and tired of a pointless secularism. The only thing that might yet save Europe is the rediscovery and revival of its Christian roots.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:57 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:50 am
https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-ne ... -be-muslim

Various cities are vying for the honor of being the center of the caliphate - Rome, Athens, Vienna, Stockholm, etc. But word is that London has established itself as the favorite. Place your bets.

(yes, I'm aware this is a far-right source - but please don't kill the messenger)
Wow! You have finally discovered that a nasty messenger may carry a truthful message! Except RT and Sputnik, of course...
Actually, I would have welcomed your views on the projected Muslim takeover of Europe, proceeding apace. Don't recall any protestations on my part re nasty messengers - RT/Sputnik or otherwise.
Europeans are more brutal than they are given credit for... The nasty part of Muslims in Europe will eventually find this out.
If Sweden is an example.....

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:09 am

neverfail wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:16 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 am
neverfail wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Secularism usually turns out to be nothing but a contrivance to lead men away from their connectedness to the supernatural.

The important thing is that Muslims living in Europe react against the spiritual wasteland modern Europeans have turned their continent into due to the fashionable modern addiction to "secularism" by clinging ever more tightly to Islamic teaching. Some go even further by enlisting in extremist causes purporting to be "true Islam".

It means that more "native" Europeans are susceptible to become Islamic converts once they themselves become sick and tired of a pointless secularism. The only thing that might yet save Europe is the rediscovery and revival of its Christian roots.
Neverfail,

I'm afraid there isn't such a thing as the supernatural. Consciousness, and self-consciousness are not signs of a spiritual and much less a supernatural world. There is only one world, and it is a material one which generated our self-consciousness. A consciousness which should lead us to understand the world and to foster a relationship - and solidarity - among all beings. Some famous Christians, like St. Francis, had an inkling of this. As the universe evolves, consciousness will expand and we will see forms of collective consciousness appearing side by side with our individual consciousness. Such an idea is by far more fascinating than any belief in a spiritual world created by a fictional, eternal, omnipotent super-spiritual being we call "god". A "god" which occasionaly orders us to murder those who have a different version of his being... Secularism is definitely a better alternative to the spiritualy managed genocide...

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 pm

We're hearing praise, as well we should, for the actions of a gutsy French officer who died attempting to bring about an end to a hostage situation. France (and much of Europe) is being invaded by a barbaric enemy (Islam), much as it was in the early 1940's (Nazism). This officer should be remembered in the same way as Jean Moulin is remembered, and for the same reasons.