Trump agrees to meet Fatty Kim

Discussion of current events
cassowary

Trump agrees to meet Fatty Kim

Post by cassowary » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Trump Agrees to Meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un
U.S. President Donald Trump has accepted an invitation to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the White House said Thursday.

A senior South Korean official, who broke news of the invitation and Mr. Trump’s acceptance in an appearance in front of the White House on Thursday evening, said the meeting could be held by May.

A senior U.S. official said Mr. Trump had agreed to meet with the North Korean in a “couple of months” at a place to be determined. He said the U.S. would continue its campaign meanwhile to maintain maximum economic and political pressure on Pyongyang to give up its nuclear arsenal.
Let's hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Is this just a delay tactic by Fatty Kim? Or does he mean it? My guess is that Fatty Kim is genuinely afraid of losing power that brings money and girls. All he wants is to remain in his luxurious palaces and keep his harem. But over the years, his family brainwashed the people and Fatty Kim himself that the US is a threat, wanting to deprive them of power.

So it is up to Trump to convince him that the US has no intention of making him lose his power, material possessions and his girls. A personal meeting may achieve that. Or it may not. That's all it boils down to - power, money and girls. That is every man's dream - wisdom from my granny.
The move is the latest twist in a long saga of failed diplomacy and threats issues by both sides. During his first year in office, Mr. Trump has swung between angry denunciations of Mr. Kim and suggestions that he was willing to sit down with the North Korean leader. In a September appearance at the U.N., Mr. Trump said the U.S. would “totally destroy North Korea” if attacked and vowed that Mr. Kim wouldn’t survive the devastations. “Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself,” Mr. Trump said.
I guess all that blustering has frightened the young boy who just wants to keep his toys - his cars, his stately homes and his girls. Trump probably understands him better than most people do. Both came from wealthy families. Both inherited their positions. In Trump's case, he inherited millions of $ and a real estate business. In Fatty Kim's case, he inherited N Korea that comes with unimaginable luxuries.

People like that are very afraid of losing it all. They don't know how to be poor. I think Trump knows that and knows how to deal with him. A personal meeting is a good idea. I hope Trump gains Kim's trust and make him believe that Trump is not going to take away his toys.

Sertorio

Re: Trump agrees to meet Fatty Kim

Post by Sertorio » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:45 am

cassowary wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm
U.S. President Donald Trump has accepted an invitation to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the White House said Thursday.

A senior South Korean official, who broke news of the invitation and Mr. Trump’s acceptance in an appearance in front of the White House on Thursday evening, said the meeting could be held by May.

A senior U.S. official said Mr. Trump had agreed to meet with the North Korean in a “couple of months” at a place to be determined. He said the U.S. would continue its campaign meanwhile to maintain maximum economic and political pressure on Pyongyang to give up its nuclear arsenal.
Let's hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Is this just a delay tactic by Fatty Kim? Or does he mean it? My guess is that Fatty Kim is genuinely afraid of losing power that brings money and girls. All he wants is to remain in his luxurious palaces and keep his harem. But over the years, his family brainwashed the people and Fatty Kim himself that the US is a threat, wanting to deprive them of power.

So it is up to Trump to convince him that the US has no intention of making him lose his power, material possessions and his girls. A personal meeting may achieve that. Or it may not. That's all it boils down to - power, money and girls. That is every man's dream - wisdom from my granny.
The move is the latest twist in a long saga of failed diplomacy and threats issues by both sides. During his first year in office, Mr. Trump has swung between angry denunciations of Mr. Kim and suggestions that he was willing to sit down with the North Korean leader. In a September appearance at the U.N., Mr. Trump said the U.S. would “totally destroy North Korea” if attacked and vowed that Mr. Kim wouldn’t survive the devastations. “Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself,” Mr. Trump said.
I guess all that blustering has frightened the young boy who just wants to keep his toys - his cars, his stately homes and his girls. Trump probably understands him better than most people do. Both came from wealthy families. Both inherited their positions. In Trump's case, he inherited millions of $ and a real estate business. In Fatty Kim's case, he inherited N Korea that comes with unimaginable luxuries.

People like that are very afraid of losing it all. They don't know how to be poor. I think Trump knows that and knows how to deal with him. A personal meeting is a good idea. I hope Trump gains Kim's trust and make him believe that Trump is not going to take away his toys.
Cass,

You are amazingly simple minded... :shock:

Trump has fallen on his own trap. He demanded from Kim what he thought would be impossible things for North Korea to accept. Which would give the US an excuse to attack NK and to keep its occupation forces in South Korea. By accepting to denuclearize - under conditions - Kim gave Trump everything he demanded, but nothing of what Trump really wanted. North Korea cannot "unlearn" how to make nuclear weapons and ICBM's, and so it can rebuild them in a matter of months, if the US goes back - as it always does - on its word. Therefore North Korea will not be really denuclearized, it will only freeze its weapons. But to get that much - or that little - the US will have to sign a peace treaty with NK, will have to lift all sanctions on NK, and will have to take its forces from South Korea. And will have to accept China and Russia being guarantors of NK sovereignty. In other words, Kim gets all he wants, and Trump gets nothing... You may make as much fun as you want of Kim, but he is the smart one on this conflict...

cassowary

Re: Trump agrees to meet Fatty Kim

Post by cassowary » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:43 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:45 am
cassowary wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Cass,

You are amazingly simple minded... :shock:

Trump has fallen on his own trap. He demanded from Kim what he thought would be impossible things for North Korea to accept. Which would give the US an excuse to attack NK and to keep its occupation forces in South Korea. By accepting to denuclearize - under conditions - Kim gave Trump everything he demanded, but nothing of what Trump really wanted. North Korea cannot "unlearn" how to make nuclear weapons and ICBM's, and so it can rebuild them in a matter of months, if the US goes back - as it always does - on its word. Therefore North Korea will not be really denuclearized, it will only freeze its weapons. But to get that much - or that little - the US will have to sign a peace treaty with NK, will have to lift all sanctions on NK, and will have to take its forces from South Korea. And will have to accept China and Russia being guarantors of NK sovereignty. In other words, Kim gets all he wants, and Trump gets nothing... You may make as much fun as you want of Kim, but he is the smart one on this conflict...
You are assuming too much. We don't know what the agreement is, if there is any. Trump only agreed to meet Kim. I think Kim is going broke because of the sanctions. That is why Fatty Kim froze his nuke program and asked to meet Trump. Let's see what happens. Trump has gone further than other Presidents.