SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:39 am
Sertorio wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:38 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:27 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:47 pm
Galvanizing opposition to Putin's regime and support for NATO in the West!...

That's one of your funniest statements! Opposition to Putin in Russia is practically nonexistent, and outside Russia is only seen among the western oligarchs and their vassals. As to support for NATO is slowly fading away among the common people, who will only be galvanized by inflation, economic depression, unemployment, and shortage of gas to keep them warm through the coming winter...All of which are due to the idiotic sanctions against Russia...
That was just one unsupported assertion after another. You literally made all of that up.
You, like most Americans, have no idea of what the world is like. For you the world is a large plantation to be exploited by you, and the rest of us only exist to serve you. Well, that fantasy is about to end. Russia and China will take care of that.
Ah yes, the predictable anti-American bluster you emit when you get caught making things up.
I don't make things up. I speak of things beyond your understanding...

SteveFoerster

Re: On the Way to a China - Russia Alliance

Post by SteveFoerster » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:21 am

:lol:

Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:26 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:21 am
:lol:

Obviously, if they are beyond your understanding there is no way for you to understand them... Which you show all the time...

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:00 pm

A China-Russia alliance (I had previously gained the inpression they already had one up and running; but given China's unenthusiastic response to Russia's Ukraine invasion it is apparently not so) reminds me of the old World War Two Axis partnership between Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. It is not that the two had anything in particular in common; just that each had turned themselves into international pariahs over the years prior to their partnership in crime so it paid the two to come together in a working relationship.

Thats all it ever was.