Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Milo » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:22 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:15 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am
You are always so ready to believe the unproven stories of Russian war crimes, but you would only believe similar stories from the Polish side if you were on the spot and witnessed the shootings yourself. In that way it is easy for you to believe whatever serves your purposes and deny anything which is detrimental to those same purposes.
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

I'm perfectly comfortable calling out nonsense sources that make unsubstantiated claims about anti-US regimes, and have done so in this forum on multiple occasions. The only reason I call out nonsense pro-Kremlin sources so much more often is that you spend your entire day posting them, like a monkey flinging an endless supply of poo.
It's not nonsense sources, it's sources you opt to reject because they inform us of things you consider opposed to your biased views.
And what is this Amnesty International showing that Poles are brutalizing Iraqis?

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:14 am

Milo wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 pm

And what is this Amnesty International showing that Poles are brutalizing Iraqis?
As I recall the Belarus government, most likely at the behest of Putin (the Belarus dictator is a good mate to the Russian one) actually provided free transport for Iraqi refugees for the sole purpose of engineering an incident along the Belarus-Polish border.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:17 am

neverfail wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:14 am
Milo wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 pm

As I recall the Belarus government, most likely at the behest of Putin (the Belarus dictator is a good mate to the Russian one) actually provided free transport for Iraqi refugees for the sole purpose of engineering an incident along the Belarus-Polish border.
Even if that was the case, did the incident occur? Was the incident violence against the Iraqi refugees? Was such violence excusable just because the refugees were coming from the Belarus?...