Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 7749
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Sertorio » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:01 am

Belarus reveals mass executions of Iraqi refugees by Polish soldiers
By Al Mayadeen English
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/pol ... sh-soldier

The Investigative Committee of Belarus said that an Iraqi delegation visiting Minsk was handed over evidence and information about the mass and secret executions of Iraqi refugees by Polish soldiers on the Polish side of the border with Belarus.

According to a statement published on the website of the Committee, a meeting was held with the Iraqi delegation in the Committee's central office.

During the meeting, the Iraqi side was informed of the details of the investigation concluded about mass executions and secret burial of refugees killed by the Polish army.

The Iraqi side also received information on the progress and results of the investigation into the crimes against humanity, propaganda for war, and willful endangerment of others, as well as details related to violations committed by officials in Poland such as illegal acts including deportation, cruelty, torture and deliberate failure to provide assistance that led to the death of refugees from West Asian countries, including Iraq and Afghanistan.

The statement mentioned that these crimes had been assertedly committed on the basis of race, nationality, nationality, and religion.

According to the statement, "Belarusian investigators documented criminal actions committed against 135 Iraqi citizens, who were physically injured as violence was used against them by Polish security forces."

The Investigative Committee of Belarus is also investigating three cases related to bodily harm and illegal expulsion from the EU to Belarus, which led to the death of Iraqi citizens.

It is noteworthy that in February 2023, the International Criminal Court in The Hague will look into the statement of Belarusian human rights activists on the genocide of migrants in Poland.

On January 25, Poland's border guards announced the start of construction of a 186-kilometer (115-mile) fence at the border with Belarus after thousands of migrants from West Asia streamed to the border in an attempt to cross into the European Union.
It's good to know what your friends are like. Poland is a member of NATO and the EU, a major ally of the US and a major piece in the fight against the criminal Putin and the murderous Russia. It is supposed to be an example of what Europe loves and a model to follow when facing the aggressive Russia. But then we find out that lovely Poland is as bad as heinous Russia, and we must ask ourselves whether we would be happier if Russia was more like Poland...Now, of course, we will see sanctions being decreed against Poland and Polish property being expropriated all over Europe... :roll:

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Probably DCA, YYJ, or DOM
Contact:

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:55 am

Yes, if there's anyone we can trust to be impartial, surely it is the Investigative Committee of Belarus.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 7749
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Sertorio » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:58 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:55 am
Yes, if there's anyone we can trust to be impartial, surely it is the Investigative Committee of Belarus.
Do you ever believe something which displeases you?...I'm sure you have a sand box at home where you can bury your head...

Image

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Probably DCA, YYJ, or DOM
Contact:

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:33 am

Sure, all the time -- provided that such unpleasant truths have been verified by credible sources. Not only does this not qualify, it doesn't even pass the straight face test.

Given your slavish reposting of every piece of desinformatsiya you can find, the real question is whether you ever disbelieve something which pleases you.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 7749
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Sertorio » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:52 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:33 am
Sure, all the time -- provided that such unpleasant truths have been verified by credible sources. Not only does this not qualify, it doesn't even pass the straight face test.

Given your slavish reposting of every piece of desinformatsiya you can find, the real question is whether you ever disbelieve something which pleases you.
What do you find so unbelievable in the story about the way Polish soldiers treated Iraqi refugees? Do you find it impossible for the racist Poles to brutalize Arabs?
The Polish authorities have arbitrarily detained nearly two thousand asylum-seekers who crossed into the country from Belarus in 2021, and subjected many of them to abuse, including strip searches in unsanitary, overcrowded facilities, and in some cases even to forcible sedation and tasering, Amnesty International said today.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... m-seekers/

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Probably DCA, YYJ, or DOM
Contact:

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:09 am

As usual, you are simply posting anything your network of desinformatsiya emits and exclaiming, "Well, prove it's not true or else it must be! If you can imagine it happening, then it happened!!"

And that's why I so often refer to Brandolini's Law when it comes to you. You believe anything that supports Putin's narrative, and nothing that doesn't. That doesn't make you an independent thinker or a man of the mind or whatever you tell yourself, it just makes you one more in a long, inglorious line of useful idiots.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 7749
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Sertorio » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:09 am
As usual, you are simply posting anything your network of desinformatsiya emits and exclaiming, "Well, prove it's not true or else it must be! If you can imagine it happening, then it happened!!"

And that's why I so often refer to Brandolini's Law when it comes to you. You believe anything that supports Putin's narrative, and nothing that doesn't. That doesn't make you an independent thinker or a man of the mind or whatever you tell yourself, it just makes you one more in a long, inglorious line of useful idiots.
No. I believe this story because it is plausible and Amnesty International shows that Poles are quite capable of brutalizing Iraqis. You are always so ready to believe the unproven stories of Russian war crimes, but you would only believe similar stories from the Polish side if you were on the spot and witnessed the shootings yourself. In that way it is easy for you to believe whatever serves your purposes and deny anything which is detrimental to those same purposes. Well, I believe that some Russian soldiers - like soldiers in any army - are capable of war crimes, but I see no reason to believe that such behaviour is common or condoned by the Russian army. You, on the other hand, are only too eager to believe that the actions of a few individuals are representative of the whole Russian army, under orders by Putin himself...

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 3992
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Milo » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:10 am

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am
Amnesty International shows that Poles are quite capable of brutalizing Iraqis.
When did that happen?

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Probably DCA, YYJ, or DOM
Contact:

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am
You are always so ready to believe the unproven stories of Russian war crimes, but you would only believe similar stories from the Polish side if you were on the spot and witnessed the shootings yourself. In that way it is easy for you to believe whatever serves your purposes and deny anything which is detrimental to those same purposes.
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

I'm perfectly comfortable calling out nonsense sources that make unsubstantiated claims about anti-US regimes, and have done so in this forum on multiple occasions. The only reason I call out nonsense pro-Kremlin sources so much more often is that you spend your entire day posting them, like a monkey flinging an endless supply of poo.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 7749
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Polish Crimes Against Humanity

Post by Sertorio » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:22 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:15 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am
You are always so ready to believe the unproven stories of Russian war crimes, but you would only believe similar stories from the Polish side if you were on the spot and witnessed the shootings yourself. In that way it is easy for you to believe whatever serves your purposes and deny anything which is detrimental to those same purposes.
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

I'm perfectly comfortable calling out nonsense sources that make unsubstantiated claims about anti-US regimes, and have done so in this forum on multiple occasions. The only reason I call out nonsense pro-Kremlin sources so much more often is that you spend your entire day posting them, like a monkey flinging an endless supply of poo.
It's not nonsense sources, it's sources you opt to reject because they inform us of things you consider opposed to your biased views.

Post Reply