A Good Day for the World

Discussion of current events
Sertorio

A Good Day for the World

Post by Sertorio » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:15 am

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, Macron was made nearly powerless in France and a leftist candidate became President of Colombia. Both events will greatly reduce US capacity to do mischief, both in Europe and in Latin America. No longer can the US be sure that war against Russia is on the way, nor can the US continue dividing and manipulating Latin America to serve its aims. Overthrowing Maduro in Venezuela will become even more difficult.

Yesterday was indeed a good day for peace and for the world.

Doc

Re: A Good Day for the World

Post by Doc » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:40 am

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:15 am
On Sunday, June 19, 2022, Macron was made nearly powerless in France and a leftist candidate became President of Colombia. Both events will greatly reduce US capacity to do mischief, both in Europe and in Latin America. No longer can the US be sure that war against Russia is on the way, nor can the US continue dividing and manipulating Latin America to serve its aims. Overthrowing Maduro in Venezuela will become even more difficult.

Yesterday was indeed a good day for peace and for the world.
Viva la France and Poor Colombia.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros