Twitter bigger than Enron?

Discussion of current events
Doc

Twitter bigger than Enron?

Post by Doc » Fri May 13, 2022 8:17 am

Tim Pool has an interesting theory about what is going on with Twitter. But I suspect he isn't deep enough. Twitter may end up having a lot of 'splaining to do.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Re: Twitter bigger than Enron?

Post by Milo » Fri May 13, 2022 11:51 am

I do not go on Twitter but it seems pretty obvious that about half of it is fake bots. He seems to actually believe all these followers are real people when he likes them and not when he doesn’t.

I thought I might gain some insight from this but I just gained a headache.

Doc

Re: Twitter bigger than Enron?

Post by Doc » Sat May 14, 2022 4:33 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:51 am
I do not go on Twitter but it seems pretty obvious that about half of it is fake bots. He seems to actually believe all these followers are real people when he likes them and not when he doesn’t.

I thought I might gain some insight from this but I just gained a headache.
Yeah but his point is that to hide its fraud against its investors and users it deleted a huge number of bots after it allowed those bots to follow leftists to make it look like they had much more support than the actually did. They certainly did it for their own personal politics. Did they do this at the behest of the Democrat party?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros