Russia loses nearly two brigades of armor in one place.

Discussion of current events
Doc

Post by Doc » Thu May 12, 2022 9:50 pm

Russian army military commanders clearly do not know how to fight a modern war.

Which leads to Russian soldiers acting like a rag tag gang of war criminals.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Re: Russia loses nearly two brigades of armor in one place.

Post by Sertorio » Fri May 13, 2022 1:01 am

Doc wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:50 pm

That place being your imagination...

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri May 13, 2022 3:06 am

Just a comment:

Any fighting army suffers setbacks. The important thing is not the setbacks themselves, but the overall strategic trend in a war. The Ukrainian army may destroy a few tanks, shoot down the odd airplane or sink the odd ship. It may even regain a few kilometers of ground in some odd area. But the point is, what is happening in the whole of the field of operations? And in the Ukrainian southeast - the region which matters - the Ukrainian army is being slowly destroyed and Russia is advancing along the whole contact line. The expectation is that soon that army will crumble away and soldiers will surrender by the thousands. Left without an air force, possessing only a few tanks, deprived of fuel and ammunition, with a dwindling artillery, the Ukrainian army is doomed to defeat. How long will it resist? A couple of weeks? Even a couple of months? In the end it will be destroyed in the East, and what is left will be used to defend Kiev from an unlikely attack. Once the Ukraine is forced to recognize that southeast Ukraine will become part of Russia, what Kelensky does with the rest of the territory is irrelevant to Russia, provided no offensive strategic weapons are placed there. NATO will have proven its inability to fight Russia - much less defeat it - and will become irrelevant. Not wanting to be destroyed, Europe will be quiet and deliver itself economically to the US. Meanwhile Russia and China will slowly control the rest of the world, politically and economically. Russia, China and much of the non-western world will prosper, Europe will fade away and the US will go back to focus exclusively on its territory - plus Canada. The world will be then a much more peaceful place...

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri May 13, 2022 8:01 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:01 am
Doc wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:50 pm

That place being your imagination...
OH so I should believe you over my own lying eyes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Russia is losing badly. That does not mean its army can't get its act together but time is running out.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri May 13, 2022 8:03 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:06 am
Just a comment:

Any fighting army suffers setbacks. The important thing is not the setbacks themselves, but the overall strategic trend in a war. The Ukrainian army may destroy a few tanks, shoot down the odd airplane or sink the odd ship. It may even regain a few kilometers of ground in some odd area. But the point is, what is happening in the whole of the field of operations? And in the Ukrainian southeast - the region which matters - the Ukrainian army is being slowly destroyed and Russia is advancing along the whole contact line. The expectation is that soon that army will crumble away and soldiers will surrender by the thousands. Left without an air force, possessing only a few tanks, deprived of fuel and ammunition, with a dwindling artillery, the Ukrainian army is doomed to defeat. How long will it resist? A couple of weeks? Even a couple of months? In the end it will be destroyed in the East, and what is left will be used to defend Kiev from an unlikely attack. Once the Ukraine is forced to recognize that southeast Ukraine will become part of Russia, what Kelensky does with the rest of the territory is irrelevant to Russia, provided no offensive strategic weapons are placed there. NATO will have proven its inability to fight Russia - much less defeat it - and will become irrelevant. Not wanting to be destroyed, Europe will be quiet and deliver itself economically to the US. Meanwhile Russia and China will slowly control the rest of the world, politically and economically. Russia, China and much of the non-western world will prosper, Europe will fade away and the US will go back to focus exclusively on its territory - plus Canada. The world will be then a much more peaceful place...
This was Putin's highway of death moment. OR are you going to claim that never happened as well?

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri May 13, 2022 8:41 am

Doc wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:03 am
Sertorio wrote:
Just a comment:

This was Putin's highway of death moment. OR are you going to claim that never happened as well?
BS. You can't even comment on my comments. Just another cartoon... Sometimes I wonder why I bother...

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri May 13, 2022 10:16 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:41 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Just a comment:

BS. You can't even comment on my comments. Just another cartoon... Sometimes I wonder why I bother...
I comment on most of your Comments Sertorio. So as per usual you don't acknowledge what your eyes see.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri May 13, 2022 10:43 am

Doc wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:16 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Just a comment:

I comment on most of your Comments Sertorio. So as per usual you don't acknowledge what your eyes see.
In a war photos show what people want them to show. They prove nothing. You must look at the whole picture, but that seems beyond you or, at least, beyond your interest...The sinking of the Moskva was a big deal to you, but its relevance was nihil in respect of the whole war. To you the idiots in the hole in the Azovstal are heroes, in fact they show a complete disregard for people's lives. Normal, smart people would surrender and save the lives of all the wounded people in those tunnels. Fanatics must try and deny Russia the smallest of the victories, even when that's not possible, as if their stupid sacrifice could change anything to the reality of this war. You give your support to a bunch of crazies who are busy destroying their country just because they don't know the meaning of compromise. If many people think like you, we will end up with a nuclear war...

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri May 13, 2022 11:19 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:43 am
Doc wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:16 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Just a comment:

In a war photos show what people want them to show. They prove nothing. You must look at the whole picture, but that seems beyond you or, at least, beyond your interest...The sinking of the Moskva was a big deal to you, but its relevance was nihil in respect of the whole war. To you the idiots in the hole in the Azovstal are heroes, in fact they show a complete disregard for people's lives. Normal, smart people would surrender and save the lives of all the wounded people in those tunnels. Fanatics must try and deny Russia the smallest of the victories, even when that's not possible, as if their stupid sacrifice could change anything to the reality of this war. You give your support to a bunch of crazies who are busy destroying their country just because they don't know the meaning of compromise. If many people think like you, we will end up with a nuclear war...
Ok so you say Russia's war effort in Ukraine is going great !!!

Sure

But if that is true why is Putin firing all and arresting some of his generals? ;)

BTW I think this could indeed end up in a nuclear war. Dumbass is a stupid place to start WW3 over.

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat May 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:19 am

Dumbass is a stupid place to start WW3 over.
But so was Serbia.