Another Russian ship hit by Ukrainian missile

Discussion of current events
cassowary

Another Russian ship hit by Ukrainian missile

Post by cassowary » Fri May 06, 2022 6:57 am

The Admiral Makarov is on fire ater being hit by Neptune missile.

The Imp :D

Doc

Re: Another Russian ship hit by Ukrainian missile

Post by Doc » Fri May 06, 2022 8:32 am

cassowary wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:57 am
The Admiral Makarov is on fire ater being hit by Neptune missile.

Ukrainan farmers are mulling over a plan to float tractors out to the The Admiral Makarov to tow it back to Odessa :lol:
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri May 06, 2022 11:10 am

Two ships hit by Neptune missiles, starting huge fires in a similar part of both ships. Looks like the Ukrainians know of a vulnerability.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri May 06, 2022 11:27 am

Milo wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:10 am
Two ships hit by Neptune missiles, starting huge fires in a similar part of both ships. Looks like the Ukrainians know of a vulnerability.
Actually the US has taken credit for helping the Ukrainians sink the Moskva.. From 1947 until the end of the cold war both the US and the Soviets acted like they were walking on egg shells. Look at the Cuban missile crisis. The Soviets backed down and Kennedy reciprocated but taking US nuclear missiles out of Turkey. This happened a lot of times. When the US started supplying the Afghan resistance with weapons it was done covertly and as far as I remember was never officially acknowledge until after the Russians left.

Now they are bragging about such help. Yesterday someone in the CIA leaked to the NYT that the US is helping Ukraine find Russian generals in order to kill them. Either they know something really really big or they are fools. The one guy that seems to be the unofficial spokesman for the Pentagon for all the UFO videos released last year says the US government has in its possession "Exotic matter" Maybe it does, making MAD obsolete. Or maybe these folks are just fools.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri May 06, 2022 12:50 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:27 am
Milo wrote:
Actually the US has taken credit for helping the Ukrainians sink the Moskva.. From 1947 until the end of the cold war both the US and the Soviets acted like they were walking on egg shells. Look at the Cuban missile crisis. The Soviets backed down and Kennedy reciprocated but taking US nuclear missiles out of Turkey. This happened a lot of times. When the US started supplying the Afghan resistance with weapons it was done covertly and as far as I remember was never officially acknowledge until after the Russians left.

Now they are bragging about such help. Yesterday someone in the CIA leaked to the NYT that the US is helping Ukraine find Russian generals in order to kill them. Either they know something really really big or they are fools. The one guy that seems to be the unofficial spokesman for the Pentagon for all the UFO videos released last year says the US government has in its possession "Exotic matter" Maybe it does, making MAD obsolete. Or maybe these folks are just fools.
I am quite convinced that Russia has little ability to hide anything from the US lately, so they may not know anything big but they know EVERYTHING little!

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Fri May 06, 2022 3:15 pm

Just wait. Putin will likely rain missiles down on Kyiv or Odessa as a face saving act of revenge.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri May 06, 2022 6:35 pm

Milo wrote:
The Ukrainians are great shipbuilders. During the Cold War, they built warships for the USSR including the Moskva.

So I guess they know where the ammo is stored.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri May 06, 2022 9:55 pm

Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

They should not brag. It could anger Russia who will then launch nukes.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sat May 07, 2022 1:50 am

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat May 07, 2022 9:31 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 12:50 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

I am quite convinced that Russia has little ability to hide anything from the US lately, so they may not know anything big but they know EVERYTHING little!
Yeah I noticed that as well. Except Biden know when Putin was going to invade while most pundits were saying Putin was bluffing. Even Zelensky said he was far from certain Putin would invade.