ISIS declares jihad on HAMAS

Discussion of current events
cassowary

ISIS declares jihad on HAMAS

Post by cassowary » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:53 am

Islamic State declares jihad on Hamas for failing to stop Trump’s Jerusalem move

:lol: :mrgreen: :D
The Egyptian branch of ISIS has declared war on Palestinian terrorist group Hamas for failing to stop Donald Trump declaring Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

In a brutal propaganda video – purporting to show the execution of a Hamas affiliate – the jihadi group declared war on the Palestinian terror group, which controls much of the Gaza Strip.
Milo,

I remember you saying somewhere that if the Iranian regime is overthrown, Muslims will stop fighting each other. It looks like they will find other reasons to kill each other.

Milo

Re: ISIS declares jihad on HAMAS

Post by Milo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 am

cassowary wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:53 am
Islamic State declares jihad on Hamas for failing to stop Trump’s Jerusalem move

The Egyptian branch of ISIS has declared war on Palestinian terrorist group Hamas for failing to stop Donald Trump declaring Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

In a brutal propaganda video – purporting to show the execution of a Hamas affiliate – the jihadi group declared war on the Palestinian terror group, which controls much of the Gaza Strip.
Milo,

I remember you saying somewhere that if the Iranian regime is overthrown, Muslims will stop fighting each other. It looks like they will find other reasons to kill each other.
My statement was not so sweeping and the Iranian regime looks as secure as ever.

HAMAS is backed by Iran and IS by the KSA. The Milo doctrine proves its worth yet again!

Doc

Re: ISIS declares jihad on HAMAS

Post by Doc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Milo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 am
cassowary wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:53 am

Milo,

My statement was not so sweeping and the Iranian regime looks as secure as ever.

HAMAS is backed by Iran and IS by the KSA. The Milo doctrine proves its worth yet again!
I think the Government of Iran is more insecure than ever So insecure that they even arrested Ahmadinejed

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... -arrested/
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell