Trump Support Does not get you Moore

Discussion of current events
Post Reply
User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Trump Support Does not get you Moore

Post by Milo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 pm

So despite Trump's support, Moore loses in Alabama.

Moore, in true Trumpian fashion, has petulantly refused to concede.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e37311424/

Where's your God now Moore?

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1830
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Trump Support Does not get you Moore

Post by Doc » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 pm
So despite Trump's support, Moore loses in Alabama.

Moore, in true Trumpian fashion, has petulantly refused to concede.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e37311424/

Where's your God now Moore?
Trump and the RNC did not support Moore until very late. But hey the Democrats have something to celebrate They are now 1 for 47 since the Nov Election.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 1327
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Northern Virginia, USA and Dominica, West Indies
Contact:

Re: Trump Support Does not get you Moore

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am
Milo wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 pm
So despite Trump's support, Moore loses in Alabama.

Moore, in true Trumpian fashion, has petulantly refused to concede.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e37311424/

Where's your God now Moore?
Trump and the RNC did not support Moore until very late. But hey the Democrats have something to celebrate They are now 1 for 47 since the Nov Election.
I don't know what you're counting, but if it's electoral success they've enjoyed a lot of it since Trump's victory, i.e., Virginia, New Jersey, and now, amazingly, Alabama.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Trump Support Does not get you Moore

Post by Milo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:59 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:48 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am
Milo wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 pm
So despite Trump's support, Moore loses in Alabama.

Moore, in true Trumpian fashion, has petulantly refused to concede.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e37311424/

Where's your God now Moore?
Trump and the RNC did not support Moore until very late. But hey the Democrats have something to celebrate They are now 1 for 47 since the Nov Election.
I don't know what you're counting, but if it's electoral success they've enjoyed a lot of it since Trump's victory, i.e., Virginia, New Jersey, and now, amazingly, Alabama.
I think Doc is counting the bigliness of the victories not the FAKE NUMBERS!

BTW, the real story is that someone worked for GPS Fusion who lived in Alabama at one time.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1830
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Trump Support Does not get you Moore

Post by Doc » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 am

Milo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:59 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:48 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am
Milo wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 pm
So despite Trump's support, Moore loses in Alabama.

Moore, in true Trumpian fashion, has petulantly refused to concede.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e37311424/

Where's your God now Moore?
Trump and the RNC did not support Moore until very late. But hey the Democrats have something to celebrate They are now 1 for 47 since the Nov Election.
I don't know what you're counting, but if it's electoral success they've enjoyed a lot of it since Trump's victory, i.e., Virginia, New Jersey, and now, amazingly, Alabama.
I think Doc is counting the bigliness of the victories not the FAKE NUMBERS!

BTW, the real story is that someone worked for GPS Fusion who lived in Alabama at one time.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/12/14/fb ... ing-bureau
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Mr. Strzok wrote Ms. Page in an Aug. 15, 2016 text. He added: “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
The Same guy "cleared" Hillary of wrong doing AND Started the investigation of Trump right after he cleared her. The Text Message above carries teh death penalty in time of war. "Andy" presumably being Andrew McCabe.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Post Reply