The Great Replacement

Discussion of current events
neverfail

Re: The Great Replacement

Post by neverfail » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:42 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:14 am
Uncontrolled mass migration is a big part of why the U.S. went from being helpless while its capital city was sacked to being the dominant power in the world in just a single century. And all the while, people like those who believe in this ridiculous theory were saying "Too many Irish!" and then "Too many Italians!" and then "Too many Jews!" and then "Too many Mexicans!" and now "Too many Afghans!"
Nations that permit themselves to be misled by past successes invite their own downfall?

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Apollonius wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:29 am
I'd also like to hear a response to my denunciation of Wikipedia. As I stated earlier, it's crap. It's written by people who have an agenda.
Yes it most certainly is crap. At least on the articles that deal with politicized subjects. I used to be an Editor on Wikipedia years ago. When it became like an early version of Twitter as far as the BS went, I quit. This is not to say that non politicized articles are bad. But I am sure if it came out that Albert Einstein voted for Trump Einstein's "early Nazi leanings" would be mentioned in the wiki about him..
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Apollonius

Post by Apollonius » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:17 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:19 pm
Apollonius wrote:
I'd also like to hear a response to my denunciation of Wikipedia. As I stated earlier, it's crap. It's written by people who have an agenda.
Yes it most certainly is crap. At least on the articles that deal with politicized subjects. I used to be an Editor on Wikipedia years ago. When it became like an early version of Twitter as far as the BS went, I quit. This is not to say that non politicized articles are bad. But I am sure if it came out that Albert Einstein voted for Trump Einstein's "early Nazi leanings" would be mentioned in the wiki about him..

I was a Wikipedia editor for a very short time. I got disinterested in being dogpiled by the woke crowd there very quickly.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:15 pm

Apollonius wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:17 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:19 pm
Apollonius wrote:

I was a Wikipedia editor for a very short time. I got disinterested in being dogpiled by the woke crowd there very quickly.

Given how much support big tech has given Wikipedia it is understandable, even if creepy.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros