Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by Doc » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:03 pm

neverfail wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:22 pm
"China is serious, focused and disciplined in its campaign to lead the Fourth Industrial Revolution. "

Ignoring the discordent final sentence (that Uche Africanus took exception to): were I American I would ignore Mr. Goldman's warning at my peril.

Snap out of your state of denial Americans. The USA is losing ground. Just like Great Britain was to the two upstarts, the USA and Germany, in the first industrial revolution during the late 19th century into the early 20th. That's the bottom line.
5 to 10 years the CCP will be out of power or the world will be totalitarian irretrievably.

My bet is the former. It comes down internally to a test of the authoritarian social credit system that the CCP is building. Which so many fascist totalitarians world wide are jealous of. VS the arrogance of the leadership of the CCP. THe PLA has told Xi to cool it on invading Taiwan. Not because they think it is wron but because they think they are not ready to do it. Failure being the demise of the CCP.

"focus on “diversity” and “equity.”" are nothing short of Fasco-Marist ideas to enable revolution.

Imagine the Germany people of the 1920's and 30's were oppressed and seeking equity with other European nationals.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

uche africanus
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by uche africanus » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:56 pm

Doc wrote:
"focus on “diversity” and “equity.”" are nothing short of Fasco-Marist ideas to enable revolution.


Sure, says the hypocrite. You have no problem calling for the end of a fascist government in China as represented by the CCP but wishes for the thing you resist in China to become the norm in America. Evidently, words mean nothing to you. There are to be used to serve the purpose at hand and the opportunity to be gained. How satanic and pagan! You have no attachments to the words you write and beliefs you seek to engender anymore than a parrot is attached to its grammar.

neverfail
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by neverfail » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:44 am

cassowary wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:30 pm
neverfail wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:22 pm
"China is serious, focused and disciplined in its campaign to lead the Fourth Industrial Revolution. "

Ignoring the discordent final sentence (that Uche Africanus took exception to): were I American I would ignore Mr. Goldman's warning at my peril.

Snap out of your state of denial Americans. The USA is losing ground. Just like Great Britain was to the two upstarts, the USA and Germany, in the first industrial revolution during the late 19th century into the early 20th. That's the bottom line.
I agree with you Neverfail. Being close to Asia, I think you realise the potential for China to overtake the US. This is a threat to all democracies for China is a dictatorship bent on making the world safe for dictatorships. I read Spengler’s article with fear.

It will seek to undermine weak democracies like Indonesia and turn them into becoming China’s allies. It will use your open societies to undermine you.

You see what China is capable of in its handling of the pandemic. Using drastic measures, it could stamp out covid by shutting out whole cities 🏙 and regions. It could muster vast resources to build a hospital in less than one week.

With its large population and economy it can out manufacture more armaments than America 🇺🇸 Can just as America out manufactured Germany in WWII.

You must not go to war. Instead, hit them in their Achilles’ heel. Internally, the CCP is weak because it has not much support.

It’s claim to legitimacy is in bringing its people prosperity. Take that away and it falls like a house of cards. Stop buying stuff from them. Stop investing in China.
Well, our economic ties with China are overwhealmingly in the dimension of seaborne trade which both countriies gain from but perhaps we a little more than China. We dont have much in the way of investments in the PRC: that is more an American and European game.
...........................................................................................................................................

Yes, America at all levels seems to have lapsed into smugness and complaiscency. They presume (wrongly) that their country is still the unchallengable number one. One day they are bound to get a rude awakening.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:17 am

uche africanus wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:56 pm
Doc wrote:
"focus on “diversity” and “equity.”" are nothing short of Fasco-Marist ideas to enable revolution.


Sure, says the hypocrite. You have no problem calling for the end of a fascist government in China as represented by the CCP but wishes for the thing you resist in China to become the norm in America. Evidently, words mean nothing to you. There are to be used to serve the purpose at hand and the opportunity to be gained. How satanic and pagan! You have no attachments to the words you write and beliefs you seek to engender anymore than a parrot is attached to its grammar.
Woke and Equity are fascist. So is the CCP. So NO I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE. Do you even know what equity means? Do you know what CRT is?

In Loudon County Virginia at a school board meeting a father of a teen age daughter was arrested. He was arrested because his teenage daughter was raped in the school bath room by a Male to female trans and the school board covered it up since it is school policy that anyone that "feels like a woman" can use the girls bathroom. Said the girl was lying. However there was a rape kit. But the school board still did nothing. Now apparently he has raped another girl. Wokeness Equity and CRT all are absolutely coming from the same place.

Do you actually support this nonsense Uche?
Image

Image
Image
Image
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:59 am

Who is willing to support this? Who thinks this is anything other than psychotic?

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 2356
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Probably DCA, YYJ, or DOM
Contact:

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by SteveFoerster » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:33 pm

Anyway, here's something that seems relevant to the original topic of discussion:

https://corporate.walmart.com/americaatwork
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:51 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:33 pm
Anyway, here's something that seems relevant to the original topic of discussion:

https://corporate.walmart.com/americaatwork
Funny that years ago I noted that Walmart alone imported $32 billion in good from China in one year. More than the entire UK sold to the US. That was right after their "made in America" advertising campaign. The one that turn out to be complete BS.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
lzzrdgrrl
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 pm
Location: Okie Doke

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:59 am
Who is willing to support this? Who thinks this is anything other than psychotic?

That's why we have to be wary, not of China but of us. A Great Reset could undo and annihilate the American Experiment and the previous quarter-millennium of our history in about a decade.....
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by Doc » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:46 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:34 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:59 am
Who is willing to support this? Who thinks this is anything other than psychotic?

That's why we have to be wary, not of China but of us. A Great Reset could undo and annihilate the American Experiment and the previous quarter-millennium of our history in about a decade.....
The Chinese Communist Party has given out $1.5 billion dollars to US universities. Particularly The Ivy league schools and other top tier schools.. Given that they aren't known for given anything away what do they expect in return? Perhaps a great reset? Meanwhile Biden has a plan to get Chinese made products through the port of LA and Long Beech as quickly as possible
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
lzzrdgrrl
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 pm
Location: Okie Doke

Re: Spengler blames Minorities for America's Decline

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:06 am

'Spengler' revisits his maiden essay under that byline for PJM and if you read it deeply would you think him entirely hostile to the 1619 project?.......
Why didn’t Britain commercialize the light bulb? The answer lies in the corruption of empire. Britain’s best and brightest left Eton and Harrow and went into colonial service, and made fortunes on the sale of British textiles to India, Indian opium to China, and Chinese tea and silks to the West. Britain’s country houses were built on the quick money to be earned from empire, and the British upper class eschewed the dirty work of manufacturing in favor of the faux-aristocracy of the nouveau riche masquerading as landed gentry. Ambitious Americans built factories, and ambitious Germans earned doctorates in chemistry while ambitious Englishmen went East of Suez.
The bubble could pop, or – frightening thought – it might actually succeed. Reordering the priorities of the world economy around the vices of affluent people is nothing new. We went through all of this before in the 17th century.

Item: After the conquest of the New World, Spain’s entire capture of precious metals went to India and China to pay for luxury cloth and spices. That did for approximately 90 percent of the indigenous pre-Colombian population.

Item: The African slave trade instituted by the Portuguese and later the British first produced sugar in Brazil and the Caribbean, to be turned into cheap intoxicants for the European market. Tobacco was a second absorber of slave labor. Cotton became important much later. Production of these vices did for a third of the West African population.

Item: In order to sell cheap cotton cloth to India, the East India Company arranged for Indians to grow opium and for Chinese to buy it. All the silver mined in Latin America, which two centuries earlier had passed to China to pay for silks, found its way back to Europe to pay for opium. That did for untold millions of Indians and Chinese.
Doc wrote:The Chinese Communist Party has given out $1.5 billion dollars to US universities. Particularly The Ivy league schools and other top tier schools.. Given that they aren't known for given anything away what do they expect in return? Perhaps a great reset? Meanwhile Biden has a plan to get Chinese made products through the port of LA and Long Beech as quickly as possible
The Great Reset is a home grown project and you've posted a few YouTube videos that bear that out. The Chinese have an interest in what happens in America pretty much like a vulture has an interest in a prospective corpse. The Circle of Life......'>......
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Post Reply