African American is now the richest person in the universe

Discussion of current events
Doc

African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:49 pm

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by cassowary » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am

So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
The Imp :D

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am
cassowary wrote:
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D
Man does not live by bread alone. He might be miserable.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:21 am

Sertorio wrote:
cassowary wrote:
He believes we are living in a simulation Hence he inherently believes in a God of one sort or another. ;)
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Well, he did just break up with Grimes....
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:40 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
cassowary wrote:
He sold all of his mansions and moved into a tiny house in Boca Chica. Maybe he decided to become a monk. :D

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:53 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am
cassowary wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Poor X Æ A-12 . The kid will grow up without a stable family.

uche africanus

Post by uche africanus » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am

That will be the day. Of course anything is possible so too is the passing of a camel through the eye of a needle. There was once an African who was said to have been the richest man in the world. His name was Mansa Musa from the then Mali empire, a place that is also the origin of America's blues music. He was said to have given so much of his wealth to others that he depressed the price of gold for many, many years.

Musk being white is not technically an African American, seeing that it is a term used on most government sanctioned forms to designate peoples of chocolate complexions. But it is clear that growing up under the intense light of Africa benefited him and being white might also have reduced or removed animosity toward him for being brilliant. Brilliant Africans in the west are viewed with suspicion and often seen as threats and their countries of origin often lack the resources to support their brilliant enquiries. It is a Catch-22.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:14 am

uche africanus wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am
That will be the day. Of course anything is possible so too is the passing of a camel through the eye of a needle. There was once an African who was said to have been the richest man in the world. His name was Mansa Musa from the then Mali empire, a place that is also the origin of America's blues music. He was said to have given so much of his wealth to others that he depressed the price of gold for many, many years.

Musk being white is not technically an African American, seeing that it is a term used on most government sanctioned forms to designate peoples of chocolate complexions. But it is clear that growing up under the intense light of Africa benefited him and being white might also have reduced or removed animosity toward him for being brilliant. Brilliant Africans in the west are viewed with suspicion and often seen as threats and their countries of origin often lack the resources to support their brilliant enquiries. It is a Catch-22.
Musk most certainly is an African American. He was born in Africa and immigrated to the US VIA Canada.

Take a deep breath Uche. The CCP is turning Africa into colonies again.