African American is now the richest person in the universe

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:49 pm

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by cassowary » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am

So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
The Imp :D

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 5709
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by Sertorio » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by cassowary » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D
Man does not live by bread alone. He might be miserable.
The Imp :D

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by Doc » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:21 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D
He believes we are living in a simulation Hence he inherently believes in a God of one sort or another. ;)
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
SteveFoerster
Posts: 2356
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Probably DCA, YYJ, or DOM
Contact:

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D
Man does not live by bread alone. He might be miserable.
Well, he did just break up with Grimes....
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by Doc » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:40 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D
Man does not live by bread alone. He might be miserable.
Well, he did just break up with Grimes....
He sold all of his mansions and moved into a tiny house in Boca Chica. Maybe he decided to become a monk. :D
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by cassowary » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:53 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 am
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am
So that proves that there is no serious discrimination in America. The Democrats are peddling a lie to get votes.
And if the man happened to be an atheist, what would you conclude? That not believing in God is good for you?... :D
Man does not live by bread alone. He might be miserable.
Well, he did just break up with Grimes....
Poor X Æ A-12 . The kid will grow up without a stable family.
The Imp :D

uche africanus
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by uche africanus » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am

That will be the day. Of course anything is possible so too is the passing of a camel through the eye of a needle. There was once an African who was said to have been the richest man in the world. His name was Mansa Musa from the then Mali empire, a place that is also the origin of America's blues music. He was said to have given so much of his wealth to others that he depressed the price of gold for many, many years.

Musk being white is not technically an African American, seeing that it is a term used on most government sanctioned forms to designate peoples of chocolate complexions. But it is clear that growing up under the intense light of Africa benefited him and being white might also have reduced or removed animosity toward him for being brilliant. Brilliant Africans in the west are viewed with suspicion and often seen as threats and their countries of origin often lack the resources to support their brilliant enquiries. It is a Catch-22.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 6118
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: African American is now the richest person in the universe

Post by Doc » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:14 am

uche africanus wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am
That will be the day. Of course anything is possible so too is the passing of a camel through the eye of a needle. There was once an African who was said to have been the richest man in the world. His name was Mansa Musa from the then Mali empire, a place that is also the origin of America's blues music. He was said to have given so much of his wealth to others that he depressed the price of gold for many, many years.

Musk being white is not technically an African American, seeing that it is a term used on most government sanctioned forms to designate peoples of chocolate complexions. But it is clear that growing up under the intense light of Africa benefited him and being white might also have reduced or removed animosity toward him for being brilliant. Brilliant Africans in the west are viewed with suspicion and often seen as threats and their countries of origin often lack the resources to support their brilliant enquiries. It is a Catch-22.
Musk most certainly is an African American. He was born in Africa and immigrated to the US VIA Canada.

Take a deep breath Uche. The CCP is turning Africa into colonies again.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Post Reply