SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:39 pm
Doc wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:41 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:04 am
Doc wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:36 am
It was a diversion from the airport bombing It was "Biden Strong" Never mind that it was a family of nine of an aid worker.
The trouble is that the US does that all the time. It's policy. That's what bullies do, until someone puts a stop to it...
Not so much as the CCP. I imagine the CCP will put a stop to their all by themselves when they crash their economy.
At this point the Chinese and American economies are so interdependent that to crash one is to crash the other.
A crash in the Taiwanese economy (like from an invasion) would devastate the world. A crash in the Chinese economy would be devastating to the American digital retail economy at this time. However the Chinese economy as we know it is already doomed as it's manufacturing is migrating to other countries. Which means the Chinese will have to occupy the same market niches the US occupies.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Re: The ISIS "Terrorist" Americans Killed in Kabul

Post by Sertorio » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:58 am

Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
It was a diversion from the airport bombing It was "Biden Strong" Never mind that it was a family of nine of an aid worker.
The trouble is that the US does that all the time. It's policy. That's what bullies do, until someone puts a stop to it...
Not so much as the CCP. I imagine the CCP will put a stop to their all by themselves when they crash their economy.
Doc,

You are American, not Chinese. Time to stop worrying about the poor Chinese and do something about the US. Are you doing anything to foster good government in the US? Or to you politics in the US is just a choice between Trump and Biden?...

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:25 am

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:58 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Doc,

You are American, not Chinese. Time to stop worrying about the poor Chinese and do something about the US. Are you doing anything to foster good government in the US? Or to you politics in the US is just a choice between Trump and Biden?...
The CCP is at war with the US How about th eCCP start worrying about how it treats its own people and giving up on its dreams of world domination. Plus I would remind you that you are neither Chinese or American. So by your own standards how is it any of your business what happens in America and China?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:40 am

Doc wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:25 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Doc,

The CCP is at war with the US How about th eCCP start worrying about how it treats its own people and giving up on its dreams of world domination. Plus I would remind you that you are neither Chinese or American. So by your own standards how is it any of your business what happens in America and China?
It isn't, except on what concerns Europe's interests. The imperial obsession of the US harms Europe on a daily basis and so I am very keen on such obsession coming to an end, either spontaneously or imposed from the outside. I am interested in China because it may be instrumental in controlling the American warmongering. For the rest, I don't give a damn about the way either country is ruled.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:01 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:40 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Doc,

It isn't, except on what concerns Europe's interests. The imperial obsession of the US harms Europe on a daily basis and so I am very keen on such obsession coming to an end, either spontaneously or imposed from the outside. I am interested in China because it may be instrumental in controlling the American warmongering. For the rest, I don't give a damn about the way either country is ruled.
Europe better off without America? After two world wars?

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:32 am

Doc wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:01 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Doc,

As far as Europe is concerned, America's contribution to victory in WWI was very modest. It was a lot more important in WWII, but the decisive work was done by Russia (Soviet Union). And WWII was over 76 years ago and we still have to put up with an American military presence and constant interference in our affairs, such as the Nord Stream 2. And we are constantly being dragged into wars which are meaningless to Europe, such as Vietnam, Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. You are an Empire, a crumbling one but still an Empire, and want to deal with us as vassals. That's no longer acceptable. Europe can stand on its feet and must be able to defend itself and freely make its own decisions. Is that so difficult to understand?...

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:09 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:32 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

Doc,

As far as Europe is concerned, America's contribution to victory in WWI was very modest. It was a lot more important in WWII, but the decisive work was done by Russia (Soviet Union). And WWII was over 76 years ago and we still have to put up with an American military presence and constant interference in our affairs, such as the Nord Stream 2. And we are constantly being dragged into wars which are meaningless to Europe, such as Vietnam, Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. You are an Empire, a crumbling one but still an Empire, and want to deal with us as vassals. That's no longer acceptable. Europe can stand on its feet and must be able to defend itself and freely make its own decisions. Is that so difficult to understand?...
Without American **Arms** supplied to England and Russia the common language it Europe including Russia would be German. ;)

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:09 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:32 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Doc,

Without American **Arms** supplied to England and Russia the common language it Europe including Russia would be German. ;)
Weapons don't win wars. Soldiers do. And Russian weapons were good enough to deal with the German army.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Weapons don't win wars. Soldiers do.
Then why do you post all that propaganda about supposed advances in Russian and Chinese weapons technology?
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:06 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:03 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Weapons don't win wars. Soldiers do.
Then why do you post all that propaganda about supposed advances in Russian and Chinese weapons technology?
Well you got to give Sertorio credit

:lol: