Sertorio

Re: The ISIS "Terrorist" Americans Killed in Kabul

Post by Sertorio » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:21 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:03 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Weapons don't win wars. Soldiers do.
Then why do you post all that propaganda about supposed advances in Russian and Chinese weapons technology?
Because good soldiers with good weapons win more easily. But good weapons without good soldiers to use them are useless. American battle weapons are good, and Americans still lose...

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:15 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:21 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Then why do you post all that propaganda about supposed advances in Russian and Chinese weapons technology?
Because good soldiers with good weapons win more easily. But good weapons without good soldiers to use them are useless. American battle weapons are good, and Americans still lose...
The Stalin gave everyone a machine gun in WWII and told them to march forward or die. They had troops behind them with orders to shoot anyone that did not advance. '''In the second Gulf war US troops would yell out in Arabic that The Iraqis has little "guns" That would consistently get the Iraqis to fire and thus give away their positions so they could fire.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:26 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:15 am
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
The Stalin gave everyone a machine gun in WWII and told them to march forward or die. They had troops behind them with orders to shoot anyone that did not advance. '''In the second Gulf war US troops would yell out in Arabic that The Iraqis has little "guns" That would consistently get the Iraqis to fire and thus give away their positions so they could fire.
You live in a make believe world... Between a fairy tale and truth, you will always prefer the fairy tale...

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:53 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:26 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
You live in a make believe world... Between a fairy tale and truth, you will always prefer the fairy tale...
I live in a make believe world?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:57 am

Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Says the relentless poster of totalitarian propaganda!
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:17 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:57 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Says the relentless poster of totalitarian propaganda!
Just some occasional Russian or Chinese propaganda, based on facts which you never dispute... :D