Sertorio wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:26 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:48 am
Sertorio wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:23 am
Milo wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:44 am
Try posting such information about China in China and you’ll see the difference!
That's not the point. The point is the US being merchants of death. And China is not a major supplier of weapons to anybody. But you are more interested in propaganda than facts...
In 2019 China was the fourth largest exporter of weapons in the world. 13.6% of what the US sold. So yes China is a major arms exporter. In 2020 its exports were slightly more than half of 2019. But then 2020 was not a good year for arms exports for almost every exporter.

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/weapons-sales
China's weapons exports:
According to SIPRI, from 2016 to 2020, 38 per cent of China’s total arms exports went to Pakistan, 17 per cent to Bangladesh and 8.2 per cent to Algeria. The number of countries China exports to has also increased, from 40 countries during the five year period from 2010 to 2014 to 53 countries from 2015 to 2019.

Since 2011, China has been a leading exporter of armed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Before that, only the US, Britain and Israel had armed UAVs.

According to a report by researchers from the University of Pennsylvania and Texas A&M University, out of the 18 countries that bought armed drones from 2011 to 2019, 11 received their drones from China, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Uzbekistan.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/militar ... ade-player
I don't think that peace in the world has been endangered by China's sales of weapons...
They taught the Iranians how to make ICBMs capable of carrying nuclear warheads.... NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS NO DANGER AT ALL... :evil:
Any evidence of that, and I mean EVIDENCE...
Lets see if I can find an RT article on that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Re: War Profiteering

Post by Sertorio » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:40 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:29 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:23 am

That's not the point. The point is the US being merchants of death. And China is not a major supplier of weapons to anybody. But you are more interested in propaganda than facts...
In 2019 China was the fourth largest exporter of weapons in the world. 13.6% of what the US sold. So yes China is a major arms exporter. In 2020 its exports were slightly more than half of 2019. But then 2020 was not a good year for arms exports for almost every exporter.

China's weapons exports:
According to SIPRI, from 2016 to 2020, 38 per cent of China’s total arms exports went to Pakistan, 17 per cent to Bangladesh and 8.2 per cent to Algeria. The number of countries China exports to has also increased, from 40 countries during the five year period from 2010 to 2014 to 53 countries from 2015 to 2019.

Since 2011, China has been a leading exporter of armed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Before that, only the US, Britain and Israel had armed UAVs.

According to a report by researchers from the University of Pennsylvania and Texas A&M University, out of the 18 countries that bought armed drones from 2011 to 2019, 11 received their drones from China, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Uzbekistan.

I don't think that peace in the world has been endangered by China's sales of weapons...
They taught the Iranians how to make ICBMs capable of carrying nuclear warheads.... NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS NO DANGER AT ALL... :evil:
When you do, please quote it to me... :D

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:34 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:40 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:29 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

China's weapons exports:

When you do, please quote it to me... :D
https://www.heritage.org/asia/report/th ... d-pakistan
The Strategic Implications of China's Nuclear Aid to Pakistan
June 16, 1998 4 min read Download Report

Authors: John Dori and Richard Fisher
Copied

Select a Section 1/0

China's role in helping Pakistan to acquire nuclear weapons has raised serious concerns about China's part in fostering instability in South Asia. The disturbing strategic implications spill over even to the Middle East. It is essential that policymakers in the United States examine these implications carefully in order to craft an effective response.
CHINA'S NUCLEAR AND MISSILE PROLIFERATION

Since the 1970s, China has been instrumental in Pakistan's nuclear and missile programs. China provided Pakistan with highly enriched uranium, ring magnets necessary for processing the uranium, and education for nuclear engineers. Pakistan's nuclear bomb, in fact, is widely believed to be based on Chinese blueprints. Worse, in 1990 and 1992, China provided Pakistan with nuclear-capable M-11 missiles that have a range of 186 miles. China reportedly has provided the technology for Pakistan to build a missile that could strike targets within a 360-mile range.

Outside the region, and of perhaps greater immediate significance to the United States, China has been assisting Middle Eastern states with missile and nuclear programs. In 1988, China sold Saudi Arabia 50 to 60 1,200-mile-range DF-3 missiles. China has provided ballistic missile technology to Iran as well as other lethal technologies. In 1996, Iran received China's 72-mile-range C-802 antiship missiles, which is a threat to U.S. ships in the Persian Gulf and potential source of know-how for building longer-range cruise missiles. China also is believed to have given Iran technology that could help that country's nuclear weapons pro
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Perhaps if there’s no response they’ll all fight each other!

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:30 am

Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Copied

Select a Section 1/0

China's role in helping Pakistan to acquire nuclear weapons has raised serious concerns about China's part in fostering instability in South Asia. The disturbing strategic implications spill over even to the Middle East. It is essential that policymakers in the United States examine these implications carefully in order to craft an effective response.

Since the 1970s, China has been instrumental in Pakistan's nuclear and missile programs. China provided Pakistan with highly enriched uranium, ring magnets necessary for processing the uranium, and education for nuclear engineers. Pakistan's nuclear bomb, in fact, is widely believed to be based on Chinese blueprints. Worse, in 1990 and 1992, China provided Pakistan with nuclear-capable M-11 missiles that have a range of 186 miles. China reportedly has provided the technology for Pakistan to build a missile that could strike targets within a 360-mile range.

Outside the region, and of perhaps greater immediate significance to the United States, China has been assisting Middle Eastern states with missile and nuclear programs. In 1988, China sold Saudi Arabia 50 to 60 1,200-mile-range DF-3 missiles. China has provided ballistic missile technology to Iran as well as other lethal technologies. In 1996, Iran received China's 72-mile-range C-802 antiship missiles, which is a threat to U.S. ships in the Persian Gulf and potential source of know-how for building longer-range cruise missiles. China also is believed to have given Iran technology that could help that country's nuclear weapons pro
Very "objective" and "precise"... Is that the best you can do?... Knowing how China has always negatively reacted to North Korea's efforts to build nuclear weapons, one can doubt China has ever assisted any country in moving in that direction. While everybody knows how France did help Israel building its atomic weapons... But China must be the bad boy under all circumstances... As the US propaganda demands...

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:45 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:30 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Copied

Select a Section 1/0

Very "objective" and "precise"... Is that the best you can do?... Knowing how China has always negatively reacted to North Korea's efforts to build nuclear weapons, one can doubt China has ever assisted any country in moving in that direction. While everybody knows how France did help Israel building its atomic weapons... But China must be the bad boy under all circumstances... As the US propaganda demands...
North Korea has always had the help of the CCP with its nuclear weapons and missiles.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am

Arms sales is the second largest industry in Russia, behind fossil fuels. I assume we should be similarly outraged?
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: https://newworld.ac

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:59 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am
Arms sales is the second largest industry in Russia, behind fossil fuels. I assume we should be similarly outraged?
With the exception of Vietnam and Syria which country has waged war with Russian weapons? And both Vietnam and Syria used those weapons for defensive purposes.