The Afghan civil war is going to start again

Discussion of current events
cassowary

The Afghan civil war is going to start again

Post by cassowary » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:37 pm

I predict that the Afghans will start killing each other very soon. That's because Muslims will always find a way to screw themselves up, especially those from the Middle East. Muslims are victims of the religion that they cherish so much. Its a warrior religion, designed to facilitate imperialism by the early Caliphs.

They faith promises houris (beautiful girls) in paradise if they die in their holy war. And also slave girls captured in the holy war. This is by the example of their "holy" prophet Mohammed. If you don't believe me because of the political correct nonsense about Islam being a religion of peace, here is some thing from the hadiths.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 137 :

That is why the Taliban continued to fight despite what seemed like overwhelming odds. Their faith sustained them. They believed ultimate victory belongs to them, as Allah promised them. They don't like the "corruption" that America brought such as equality of men and women and democracy.

But the twenty years of American attempt to remake Afghan society more to America's image (meaning democracy plus capitalist economy) did have an impact. A generation of Afghans now have an idea of how they can live. Even the Taliban have an inkling.

That is why there is talk of Taliban 2.0 version - a more moderate version. There are moderates among the Taliban. While they still want sharia (with inequality of the sexes, stoning, amputations etc) they just want to enjoy the wealth that power won for them. They are not interested in supporting global jihad lest it brings disaster again.

The hard core among them want to continue the global jihad (ie support ISIS, Al Qaeda to commit terrorist activities). This group is not afraid of death. They welcome it for it opens the gates of paradise where they get their virgins. The moderates just want to enjoy their lives in luxury that power gives them. They are content to have their girls in this life now that they have gained power and wealth.

These two groups will soon fight.

.......................................................................................................................

This reminds me of the book, "The Kingdom", I read a long time ago.

King Abdulaziz conquered what is today Saudi Arabia and simply wanted to enjoy the fruits of victory. But the Ikhwan (brotherhood of faniatics) wanted to go on fighting. Trouble is that his kingdom's borders now touches the borders of the mighty British empire. He knew he had to stop.

He tried reasoning with the fierce warriors. It went something like:

King: We got to stop fighting, boys.

Ikhwan: Why? You told us to wage jihad on unbelievers. You told us that the Hashemites (who then ruled Mecca) were not true Musims. Now the British are definitely not Muslims.

King: But the British are too powerful. We will lose.

Ikhwan: You told us that Allah is on our side when we were invicible when we fought the Hashemites.

KIng: If we fight the British, we wil all die.

Ikhwan: But we want to be martyrs so that we go to paradise. You know what? I think you are a phoney Muslim. Let's revolt brothers.

Then Abdulaziz had a civil war on his hands. Guess what he did? He asked the British for help! That's how he beat the "Taliban" of his day. Hahaha.

I think the Americans should now get in touch with the moderates and help them win in the coming civil war. Help them become another Saudi Arabia. You can't get these Muslims to convert. But you can get them to become hypocritical Muslims. They will have sharia law. But so long as they prefer luxuries in this life to the promised luxuries in heaven, they won't do jihad. Why fight for 72 girls in heaven when your wealth can get you all the girls you want on earth?
The Imp :D

Doc

Re: The Afghan civil war is going to start again

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:57 am

cassowary wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:37 pm
I predict that the Afghans will start killing each other very soon. That's because Muslims will always find a way to screw themselves up, especially those from the Middle East. Muslims are victims of the religion that they cherish so much. Its a warrior religion, designed to facilitate imperialism by the early Caliphs.

They faith promises houris (beautiful girls) in paradise if they die in their holy war. And also slave girls captured in the holy war. This is by the example of their "holy" prophet Mohammed. If you don't believe me because of the political correct nonsense about Islam being a religion of peace, here is some thing from the hadiths.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 137 :

That is why the Taliban continued to fight despite what seemed like overwhelming odds. Their faith sustained them. They believed ultimate victory belongs to them, as Allah promised them. They don't like the "corruption" that America brought such as equality of men and women and democracy.

But the twenty years of American attempt to remake Afghan society more to America's image (meaning democracy plus capitalist economy) did have an impact. A generation of Afghans now have an idea of how they can live. Even the Taliban have an inkling.

That is why there is talk of Taliban 2.0 version - a more moderate version. There are moderates among the Taliban. While they still want sharia (with inequality of the sexes, stoning, amputations etc) they just want to enjoy the wealth that power won for them. They are not interested in supporting global jihad lest it brings disaster again.

The hard core among them want to continue the global jihad (ie support ISIS, Al Qaeda to commit terrorist activities). This group is not afraid of death. They welcome it for it opens the gates of paradise where they get their virgins. The moderates just want to enjoy their lives in luxury that power gives them. They are content to have their girls in this life now that they have gained power and wealth.

These two groups will soon fight.

.......................................................................................................................

This reminds me of the book, "The Kingdom", I read a long time ago.

King Abdulaziz conquered what is today Saudi Arabia and simply wanted to enjoy the fruits of victory. But the Ikhwan (brotherhood of faniatics) wanted to go on fighting. Trouble is that his kingdom's borders now touches the borders of the mighty British empire. He knew he had to stop.

He tried reasoning with the fierce warriors. It went something like:

King: We got to stop fighting, boys.

Ikhwan: Why? You told us to wage jihad on unbelievers. You told us that the Hashemites (who then ruled Mecca) were not true Musims. Now the British are definitely not Muslims.

King: But the British are too powerful. We will lose.

Ikhwan: You told us that Allah is on our side when we were invicible when we fought the Hashemites.

KIng: If we fight the British, we wil all die.

Ikhwan: But we want to be martyrs so that we go to paradise. You know what? I think you are a phoney Muslim. Let's revolt brothers.

Then Abdulaziz had a civil war on his hands. Guess what he did? He asked the British for help! That's how he beat the "Taliban" of his day. Hahaha.

I think the Americans should now get in touch with the moderates and help them win in the coming civil war. Help them become another Saudi Arabia. You can't get these Muslims to convert. But you can get them to become hypocritical Muslims. They will have sharia law. But so long as they prefer luxuries in this life to the promised luxuries in heaven, they won't do jihad. Why fight for 72 girls in heaven when your wealth can get you all the girls you want on earth?
More or less all correct except to say that there are 5 different groups under the Taliban banner. Mostly they aren't interested in nationalism. They are young Jihadis Building a stairway to heaven is what they know. The Taliban wanted a deal with the US back in 2004 or 2005. A deal should have been made then. Instead people like Hillary insisted they had to be like us, so no deal.

Something like this:
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:36 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:57 am

More or less all correct except to say that there are 5 different groups under the Taliban banner. Mostly they aren't interested in nationalism. They are young Jihadis Building a stairway to heaven is what they know. The Taliban wanted a deal with the US back in 2004 or 2005. A deal should have been made then. Instead people like Hillary insisted they had to be like us, so no deal.
Young frustrated men full of testosterone who want lots of girls. Help them get rich from the mineral wealth in Afghanistan so that they can get lots of girls here on earth. So no need for jihad to get them in paradise.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:07 am

Heavy fighting erupts in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is a tribal society. The Taliban are mostly Pashtuns. So another reason for them to fight.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:55 am

cassowary wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:36 am
Doc wrote:

Young frustrated men full of testosterone who want lots of girls. Help them get rich from the mineral wealth in Afghanistan so that they can get lots of girls here on earth. So no need for jihad to get them in paradise.
That is what I was saying previously It is not rocket science. End food insecurity and give them something constructive to do like grow food. And DO NOT INSIST YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:34 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:55 am
cassowary wrote:
Doc wrote:

That is what I was saying previously It is not rocket science. End food insecurity and give them something constructive to do like grow food. And DO NOT INSIST YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES

Yes, that will help. But don't forget that even rich people can become religious. Osama bin Laden came from a rich family. Yet he went jihadi.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:55 am

cassowary wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:34 am
Doc wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:55 am
cassowary wrote:
Doc wrote:

Yes, that will help. But don't forget that even rich people can become religious. Osama bin Laden came from a rich family. Yet he went jihadi.
Subsistence farming to provide food security isn't going to make any one rich. But it will keep idle hands busy.

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:33 am

The best plan for the west is to arm both sides and fuel an endless civil war in which all those incited young men will fight each other. Admittedly it is a cruel way but it is proven to be effective (remember that Iraq-Iran war that claimed millions of lives and kept Jihad locked up there for over a decade?). It is the only way that has been proven to limit the spread of the Jihadi disease to the west other than China's approach of forced "re-education" which has not been yet proven effective.

Europe is up to its neck in this jihadi mess and the stampede of Muslim (Young men predominantly) migrants so called "refugees" will continue at a faster pace with Afghanistan civil war adding to the already growing population movement. The EU countries long ago decided to commit suicide by not promoting replacement birthrate and becoming woke. As the migrants pile in so dose the Jihad (a religious war). As we know, we are observing the end of Christianity in Europe with many more Mosques built to replace abandoned churches (some of which "accidentally" catch fire). With few exceptions a sizable part of EU countries are already beyond recourse.

Same is happening in the USA now. A sure way to destroy another once prosperous country.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:29 am

dagbay wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:33 am
The best plan for the west is to arm both sides and fuel an endless civil war in which all those incited young men will fight each other. Admittedly it is a cruel way but it is proven to be effective (remember that Iraq-Iran war that claimed millions of lives and kept Jihad locked up there for over a decade?). It is the only way that has been proven to limit the spread of the Jihadi disease to the west other than China's approach of forced "re-education" which has not been yet proven effective.

Europe is up to its neck in this jihadi mess and the stampede of Muslim (Young men predominantly) migrants so called "refugees" will continue at a faster pace with Afghanistan civil war adding to the already growing population movement. The EU countries long ago decided to commit suicide by not promoting replacement birthrate and becoming woke. As the migrants pile in so dose the Jihad (a religious war). As we know, we are observing the end of Christianity in Europe with many more Mosques built to replace abandoned churches (some of which "accidentally" catch fire). With few exceptions a sizable part of EU countries are already beyond recourse.

Same is happening in the USA now. A sure way to destroy another once prosperous country.
The problem is, is the Taliban is the creation of the Pakistan ISI. They want the Taliban to supply fighters (and now weapons) to attack India.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:33 am

dagbay wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:33 am
The EU countries long ago decided to commit suicide by not promoting replacement birthrate and becoming woke. As the migrants pile in so dose the Jihad (a religious war). As we know, we are observing the end of Christianity in Europe with many more Mosques built to replace abandoned churches (some of which "accidentally" catch fire). With few exceptions a sizable part of EU countries are already beyond recourse.
People in Europe will soon enough go back to having two children on average, and they are too intelligent to adopt anything resembling woke. Muslim refugees in time will become as secular as Christians are, because that's what happens when you are educated. Stop considering the accidental as being structural, because that's not going to happen. We are going through a crisis, but that's all.