The coming breakup of South Africa

Discussion of current events
neverfail

The coming breakup of South Africa

Post by neverfail » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:21 am

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABA1

Map of South Africa showing regions where majorities of the population speak the countries various languages. Please open up as this map gives a rather good indication as to where several new nation states are likely to emerge as the country breaks upwhich should happen before too many years have elapsed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAI

Now please open up this map to keep track of the parts of South Africa we are talking about as we discuss the pattern of the breakup to come and likely consequences.

It is a follow-on from our earlier discussion Is South Africa to become a failed state?

neverfail

DELETED

Post by neverfail » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:59 am

DELETED

uche africanus

Re: The coming breakup of South Africa

Post by uche africanus » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:10 am

Please find something more useful to do with your time. As hard you wish SA is not going to break up. This is becoming bothersome.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:13 am

uche africanus wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:10 am
Please find something more useful to do with your time. As hard you wish SA is not going to break up. This is becoming bothersome.
Chances are that it will. And the cleavage is not simply White v. Black as some would like...

uche africanus

Post by uche africanus » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:34 am

What l told neverfail also applies to you. SA will never break up. We, Africans will make certain that it doesn’t. And South Africans are wise to the subterfuge of the colonialists to introduce sufferings and destructions upon them as they have done in Libya, Syria and elsewhere.

I dare say that Portugal will cease to exist as a country before SA
and after Australia has long become a vassal of of the Hans. Even countries like Israel or UK has more internal fissures that predict their breakup than South Africa. In the UK, the Scots, the Welsh are about ready bolt out. In Israel, the struggle between the religious groups within Judaism, the secularists who have no interest in the religion and enhanced with an emboldened and radicalized Arab population suggests an imminent breakup than the family dispute in SA. Don’t forget also that South Africans survived sustained efforts by the despicable apartheid government in collusion with its Western allies to divide the country and its people. Just as l noted this is nothing but idle speculation.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:46 am

uche africanus wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:34 am
What l told neverfail also applies to you. SA will never break up. We, Africans will make certain that it doesn’t. And South Africans are wise to the subterfuge of the colonialists to introduce sufferings and destructions upon them as they have done in Libya, Syria and elsewhere.

I dare say that Portugal will cease to exist as a country before SA
and after Australia has long become a vassal of of the Hans. Even countries like Israel or UK has more internal fissures that predict their breakup than South Africa. In the UK, the Scots, the Welsh are about ready bolt out. In Israel, the struggle between the religious groups within Judaism, the secularists who have no interest in the religion and enhanced with an emboldened and radicalized Arab population suggests an imminent breakup than the family dispute in SA. Don’t forget also that South Africans survived sustained efforts by the despicable apartheid government in collusion with its Western allies to divide the country and its people. Just as l noted this is nothing but idle speculation.
Don't take your wishes for realities!... :D As far as Portugal is concerned it is such a solid community, with such a strong feeling of identity - in spite of our being permanently busy integrating new peoples - that I would say it is the most stable nation in the whole of Europe. As to SA... It would take a miracle to preserve it, and I do not believe in miracles...

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:05 am

Sertorio wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:13 am
uche africanus wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:10 am
Chances are that it will. And the cleavage is not simply White v. Black as some would like...
I don't know if S Africa will break up. But it might be best. There are so many tribes. So each tribe stay in its own area, including one for the Afrikaner tribe. That way, everybody is happy.
The Imp :D

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:08 am

uche africanus wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:34 am
Why do you still have bad feelings for colonialists? You still see them around today and out to cause mischief to Africa. Colonialism ended long ago. They have left. The people who colonised Africa and done their misdeeds are long gone.

Their descendents are a descent bunch.
The Imp :D

uche africanus

Post by uche africanus » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:44 am

Cass,

I do not have problems with the descendants of the colonialists and the imperialists. In fact, l do not hold them liable for the misdeeds and rampant thievery of their ancestors. As a matter of fact l pray for them every day and twice on Sundays.

But l do have problems when they want to re-enact the crimes of their ancestors or even speculate about doing it through their well-worn trickery of divide and conquer. Then, l see no way than to deliver upon them the harshest of measures that includes separations, wars and reparations. I think that if you have been bitten by a snake that you will be wary of a long rope.

That is why the rise of multipolar powers suits the Africans very much than a purely western dominated world that prevailed in the 1990s and the first two decades of the 21st century. A world with several powers means that Africans can also be players in the “ Great game” by playing one power against the other and also in securing the means and the support to not only fight but completely defeat a would be imperial colonialists pretenders.

uche africanus

Post by uche africanus » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:56 am

Cass,

I wish you know how wrong you are in your estimation of an independent Afrikaner tribal nation on the African continent. I say this with utmost humility and also with absolute certainty that such a state will never manifest into existence seeing that it will be aborted at conception.

We have 1.5 billion young warriors to assure that that will be the case. The Afrikaners and their supporters are free to relocate to anywhere outside the African continent for such a state. They can also petition some North African country for territory or space for their own tribal nation. But l laugh too at the thought of this ever becoming a remote possibility.