Discussion of current events
cassowary

Re: Consider the possibility we are led by idiots

Post by cassowary » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:48 am

dagbay wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:51 pm
cassowary wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:43 pm
So Fauci lied to make sure that doctors will have enough masks. I can understand that. We need to take care of doctors and Nurses first. If the get sick, who will care for the public?

I am more concerned why money was sent to China to do research that could turn into a bio weapon.
I believe that the answer to that is that such research would not be legal in the US...
Ah so. I see. Why was Fauci so keen to do this research especially with an adversary? Mystery.
The Imp :D

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:00 am

cassowary wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:48 am
dagbay wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:51 pm
cassowary wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:43 pm
So Fauci lied to make sure that doctors will have enough masks. I can understand that. We need to take care of doctors and Nurses first. If the get sick, who will care for the public?

I am more concerned why money was sent to China to do research that could turn into a bio weapon.
I believe that the answer to that is that such research would not be legal in the US...
Ah so. I see. Why was Fauci so keen to do this research especially with an adversary? Mystery.
Slight of hand
The research was approved 14 days before Trump took office. The Federal Government has become so massive that anything could be hidden at least for quite a while

He admits that he sent the money to China because he could not do Gain of function in the US here:

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:01 am

Evidence surfaces that the PLA was working on COVID-19 Vaccine in the fall of 2019 before the existence of COVID-19 was ever announced.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros